Reviews for Of Arias and High Sticking
slugger35 chapter 21 . 4/3
I like the role you've given Ian.
LaurenKnight13 chapter 25 . 3/30
I can honestly say that this made me smile like an idiot. I loved the story, your writing style and mostly the Opera and poems that you fit in here. You had me looking up if and when Carmen would be performed here in my country, and I'm pissed as hell that tonight was actually the last show, and I missed it lol. What are the chances? I have no idea when it will be back, but I can promise that every time I head a piece from Carmen or if I eventually get to see it performed here, I will be thinking of this fic. Thank you for writing it.
raeheart28 chapter 14 . 1/11
Man this story is good! Hits close to home.
Lktwh13 chapter 25 . 11/10/2014
Awwww! Perfect. I want to cry! I was so devastated with the car accident, but you really pulled it out, making it a turning point in this story. Angela, Constance, Jane, Maura – their relationships really blossomed here and it made me so happy. Wonderful job with this story! One of my favorites, for sure!
Lktwh13 chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
Man! Just when I didn't think there could be a better chapter than the last, you throw out this one! LOVED the reappearance of Ian and (especially) how you dealt with it so wonderfully, quickly and non-dramatic. It was already a forgone conclusion that Maura would choose Jane (as if she hadn't already, lol), which I adored. I hate when an old flame comes back in a fic and it's like OH MY GOD, WHO WILL SHE CHOOSE? They shouldn't even have to think about it, which is what made this so perfect. Thanks!
Lktwh13 chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
I'm slowly making my way through this (I read it when I really need something good!). I don't usually comment on chapters when it's a completed fic, but this chapter was GREAT. I just had to say. You did a really great job with Angela & Jane's conversation here. Very realistic. I'm so glad that you wrote this!
InTheSilenceOfTheseWalls chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
You are brilliant, marry me and write profound things like what Maura said about Winter and I'll be happy for the rest of my life. (Not to be taken seriously)
No, honestly, truly brilliant, I love how you manage to switch from Maura to Jane so smoothly without breaking style or their characters. Only few are able to write Maura (and Jane) true to character and make their character progression believable throughout a story. Kudos
(Also, I love the poetry, literature and opera references you chose)
Lktwh13 chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
Wow, I LOVED seeing this side of Tommy! Wonderful scene! :-) (And I'm also adoring this whole fic, lol. So glad I can keep reading!)
RedPoetist chapter 25 . 8/3/2014
Absolutely Beautiful. The story flowed nicelessy - no drama staying longer than necessary and no love given away too easily. Perfect.
MedJuris1 chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
Great story, Author. From beginning to end.
ttandme69 chapter 25 . 4/19/2014
AWESOME! Loved this story. I wish it was longer. Thanks for the R&I happy ending. Thanks again, Lisa
Zasterfate chapter 25 . 3/25/2014
This was absolutely captivating. I'm so glad I came across it. A pleasure to read.
Wonderful writing. Thank you for such a touching Rizzles story. I love how you handled all of it.
Especially the coming out to their parents not being perfect or easy. I'm glad it all worked out in the end. Such a memorable story. I'll probably read it again sometime :]
mholder chapter 25 . 3/21/2014
I hadn't read this in a while and thought I would revisit it. It's such a great story and one of my favorites. I really like what you did with Tommy and Ian - both characters that get maligned often and in this story they were used beautifully. Your characterizations are spot-on and I can visualize the scenes you write so well. Congrats on a wonderful tale that showcases your abilities!
cjunited38 chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
brilliant story i loved it
Guest chapter 25 . 1/4/2014