Reviews for Of Arias and High Sticking
AsmaahHaqq chapter 3 . 7/13
my heart oh my God! this is killing me...but in a good way.
jkate22 chapter 25 . 6/13
Lovely story, beautifully written. Thanks for sharing (and teaching me so much about opera!).
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 25 . 6/10
I don't know enough words in the English language to tell you how much I enjoy this story.
It was marvelous, inspiring, truthful, touchy, mushy, heartbreaking, painful, funny and excellent.
Thank you very much for sharing your remarkable talent with us.
To me this isn't only a FF of R&I, to me is a wonderful piece of literature, and almost sad that it's over, but the happy tears that are escaping my eyes right now, should mean that you make a extraordinary job.
Muchas gracias por todo lo que lograste hacerme sentir mientras leía, creo que el objetivo final de un escritor es despertar emociones, y tu lograste hacerlo de forma sublime.
Mc
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 19 . 6/9
ok, Im crying, a lot. Powerful stuff in this chapter.
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 14 . 6/9
I'm extremely disappointed in Angela reactions, yet, I can see that happening, my parents are catholic so I know what I am talking about.
Very emotional chapter. Great writing as usual.
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 12 . 6/9
I've reading non stop, so I'm sorry if I didn't review, this story is beautiful, and the way that you write and describe every situation and interactions between the girls is lovely.

About the chapter: I'm glad that Jane react the way she did to Maura's injury, and Maura she keeps having hope, I loved that, that she keeps trusting in Jane, no matter what.
Let's see where your journey takes us, so far it's been a great ride.
Thank you very much for writing and sharing.
Now I will continue reading.
Aidyl James chapter 25 . 5/15
Lovely story. Thank you.
Aidyl James chapter 24 . 5/15
How can they go to bed with the family waiting for dinner with them?
Aidyl James chapter 23 . 5/15
Touching
Aidyl James chapter 22 . 5/15
This is sad with Maura and Constance.
Aidyl James chapter 21 . 5/14
Come on Constance!
Aidyl James chapter 20 . 5/14
Powerful chapter.
Aidyl James chapter 19 . 5/14
I hope no permanent damage.
Aidyl James chapter 18 . 5/14
Nice
Aidyl James chapter 17 . 5/14
Glad he came and left without incident