Reviews for Of Arias and High Sticking
Xenagabbyrizzilsles chapter 25 . 11/23
Excellent the read very much
Still epic.
Awesome story!
Pamba chapter 25 . 9/12
Love it! I love the way you wrapped it up. Even though Angela and Constancertainly reacted negatively to Jane and Maura in a romantic relationship in the end they both realized the only important thing was to support their girls in the choices they made. They realized they could love them unconditional and be apart of their lives or love them with conditions and loose them. Awesome ending!
feelinggreeny chapter 25 . 8/17
Amazing! Very beautifully written and I really enjoyed the balance of hockey and opera.
stubbornshipper chapter 1 . 7/30
One of my top 5 favorite fics EVER!
S.Warrior chapter 25 . 7/21
Awwww i had so much fun reading this love me some rizzles
Jenn Deering chapter 13 . 6/28
great sex scene
Jenn Deering chapter 12 . 6/28
This is such a good story! I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying it.
slugger35 chapter 21 . 4/3
I like the role you've given Ian.
LaurenKnight13 chapter 25 . 3/30
I can honestly say that this made me smile like an idiot. I loved the story, your writing style and mostly the Opera and poems that you fit in here. You had me looking up if and when Carmen would be performed here in my country, and I'm pissed as hell that tonight was actually the last show, and I missed it lol. What are the chances? I have no idea when it will be back, but I can promise that every time I head a piece from Carmen or if I eventually get to see it performed here, I will be thinking of this fic. Thank you for writing it.
raeheart28 chapter 14 . 1/11
Man this story is good! Hits close to home.
Lktwh13 chapter 25 . 11/10/2014
Awwww! Perfect. I want to cry! I was so devastated with the car accident, but you really pulled it out, making it a turning point in this story. Angela, Constance, Jane, Maura – their relationships really blossomed here and it made me so happy. Wonderful job with this story! One of my favorites, for sure!
Lktwh13 chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
Man! Just when I didn't think there could be a better chapter than the last, you throw out this one! LOVED the reappearance of Ian and (especially) how you dealt with it so wonderfully, quickly and non-dramatic. It was already a forgone conclusion that Maura would choose Jane (as if she hadn't already, lol), which I adored. I hate when an old flame comes back in a fic and it's like OH MY GOD, WHO WILL SHE CHOOSE? They shouldn't even have to think about it, which is what made this so perfect. Thanks!
Lktwh13 chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
I'm slowly making my way through this (I read it when I really need something good!). I don't usually comment on chapters when it's a completed fic, but this chapter was GREAT. I just had to say. You did a really great job with Angela & Jane's conversation here. Very realistic. I'm so glad that you wrote this!