Reviews for Of Arias and High Sticking
aurorawinter chapter 1 . 9/11
This fic is my comfort fic. Once in a while I return to read, always felt like the first time. I was sad when it was deleted but so happy this came back. Maybe it was because I faced something when I first read it and this gave me comfort. I will never forget the way this fic made me feel. I just want you to know how grateful I am that you write this. Thank you.
just.vee chapter 25 . 6/17
Oh god this was such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing your writing. This was an incredible read. Once I started reading it, I couldn’t put it down.
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 25 . 2/8
Aaaah wow. This was an amazing fic. So literary! And I love how you really delved into Maura’s psyche. {clutching my heart and blowing my nose} Thank you for this beautiful gem of a story.
RizzlesFan56292 chapter 25 . 11/23/2021
I know this story was published years ago, but I am fairly new to this site and I loved the story. I thought it was a great storyline and depiction of the characters.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/4/2021
Thoroughly enjoyed your story. Thank you.
Lubica Ftacnikova chapter 25 . 5/12/2021
Very nice
catiecaswell chapter 25 . 4/29/2021
Love, love, loved this story. Great job!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/2/2021
Was so good
Angelsheart85 chapter 15 . 7/2/2020
ok i really believed in your story until u put Cknstance into bad guys category! So unfair! U should have thought better! Constance js an artist and more prine to be open minded than Angela. She sacrificed herself for Maura in many ways and she s a good mother eho didnt need to be taken as bad so you can writr your story! This is such a let down!
Caroolee chapter 25 . 5/19/2020
Loved it. The anxious fear and overwhelming joy was perfect
Scoundrel73 chapter 25 . 11/30/2019
This was really good! Thanks.
Traci Bradley Smith chapter 25 . 3/20/2019
Woot woot. Saw this on the list of the five Rizzoli and isles stores you have to read, and forgot that I had already read it. As soon as I started I remember, but it was worth a second read. Amazing story. The way you we’ve the seasons into the story in their love for each other even before they would admit it. Life happens to and they stuck together. Awesome story. Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/7/2018
I didn’t realize until I was a little ways into the story that I have read it before. It was just as enjoyable this time as the first time. Arkielad
nashpar chapter 25 . 7/7/2018
Amazing! beautiful! Emotional! Everything! I love it!
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 25 . 1/25/2018
No matter how many times I read this it still is just as great as the first time! Love this story!