Reviews for YuGiOh! Pairings of the Apocalypse!
MistyxKisame chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
LOL
Evilpyecat1987 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
FINALLY! Christ, I nearly choked to death on my tea laughing! It's been too long since the last chapter to the story... please keep writing more, please! I'm hoping you make it to Yami Marik and Yami Bakura's pairing *OTP NO REGRETS!*
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Omfg! XD I can't stop laughing! I fucking love your sense of humor!
Shaded Silvering Grey chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Still fucking insane, I see. Keep up the awful torment of our minds. It is so enjoyable to see fan pain at such an immense level.

Psychotically yours,
the weird fan
Evilpyecat1987 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
More. I need more. I love it. I have read most of your work, and I love it too. But this, I really love. Everyday since you updated back a million years ago I have kept check on this story to see if it had been added to. And everyday since you updated this story I end up cursing you to the lowest levels of hell because there isn't more yet . You are an excellent writer, and I look forward to more of your work.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
You have no life!
Chibi Princess 48 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Good chapter. I have looked forwar to this since the dbz one. I will be reading this one as well. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon.
MuraSaturn chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Yes! I've been waiting for this since the DBZ one! I Can't wait for the next chapter!
Blades252 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
wow my eyes kinda hurt after that o_e

I can only imagine the the horrors that you have in store XD