Reviews for Potter's Protector
Its very boring to read a story where the main character learn all these spells, and yet you ban them everytime theres something real happening, meaning no matter how could they are they will lose anyway, its silly'!
JheremyC chapter 45 . 4/3
Great read, thank you for sharing your story.
Veronica McClure chapter 12 . 3/30
Have to admit I had a double take at the phrase "two other boys stood... nodding and claiming their parts."
But I believe the Headmaster in canon never was the to admonish a student about his or her course language. That was usually a fellow female student among the perpetrator's friends, or someone like Minerva.

Good chapter! I still can't get the "claiming parts" phrase out of my head!
Lllama chapter 5 . 3/18
I like your Xander Harris, he is my de-factor Xander Harris; like how the manipulative Dumbledore is my de-factor Dumbledore and not the kindly, benign old man that people write. I feel you've made him your own, essentially making your own character and giving it his name.
MartinDeShade chapter 4 . 3/17
Your property isn't sovereign territory just because it was around before the country was. If that were true all original 13 states in the US would be sovereign territory. Instead they have the same rights as other states and only has them because the federal laws and constitution says they have them.
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/6
It took me two or three tries to totally read this. I'd start and then have my system cleaned only to find they closed all the stories I was reading. Unfortunately I had no idea how to restore them. So I'd just start over. I enjoyed this but the follow on never really clicked with me. This was great fun to read though.
I think this Xander Harris already met Mr. Black.
Son of sea 9 tail chapter 40 . 2/23
Can harry regrow xanders nomal eye and socket
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 45 . 2/13
Thanks for this, it was a joy to read. I'll be checking out some of your other stories as well.
“I’ve called you all here today, because I know who the murderer is!” Xander declared.

That line certainly reminds ME of the classic Charlie Chan, Thin Man, Nero Wolfe and similar mystery series that I used to enjoy so much while growing up.

It is a sad commentary on our culture that successful modern movies and TV tend to emphasize "action" (read 'violence') and "special effects" far too much. While those aspects should indeed be tools of modern storytelling, we lose an important part of ourselves when we accept those as the sum total of storytelling (excluding plot, characterization and plot/character development).
Fast Frank chapter 37 . 2/2
It's Prime Minister for the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, as it has been since the early eighteenth century. Of course the Queen has more titles; see the story, "Long Live the Queen" for her full title and style. (And it's a good story)
Fast Frank chapter 26 . 2/1
And so Harry channels his inner Lord Splendid Humility.
Fast Frank chapter 21 . 2/1
I could get on my hobby horse about why Merlin & Arthur can't be contemporaries of the Founding Four, but the author would simply play the AU card.
Fast Frank chapter 12 . 2/1
Although emergency lighting in submarines and other ships, can be red, they don't flash (except in some movies). Flashing red lights are used in alarm panels.
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 2/1
I just realized that 'Cousin Draco' has been conspicuous by his absence.