Reviews for Potter's Protector
People seem to love to forget that there is more than just gay and straight. There's also bisexual and asexual. I know, you know this. I'm just saying.
The-Morrighu chapter 6 . 3/30
Not the first time ive read this as its an amazing story. first time i noticed this small timing issue. theyre in the hospital wing on new years eve, poppy says the next full moon is february 7. thats too far away. moon cycle is 28 days. Dec 31/to Feb 7 is 38 days. full moon would have been no later than Jan 27 due to it being the next full moon meaning the last one would have been Dec 30 at the latest.
KayBiJay chapter 15 . 3/28
Cool idea but I'm sad that it's pretty much the same books with extra characters. Most of the major events are barely changed, just with Xander there. It feels like the rest of the changes don't matter at all if the major events stay nearly the same.
TLD110166 chapter 31 . 2/20
I thought that Lucius died when Harry turned into a dragon at Voldemort's ressurection, and his vault contents poured out into Diagon Alley. If so, how is he meeting with Fudge and Umbitch later in the chapter?
Hendrixiea chapter 6 . 1/16
One small issue when it comes to dates. Xander becomes an animagus on New Years Eve, but they say that the next full moon is Feb. 7th. Now 12-31-1991 to 2-7-1992 is 39 days but full moons happen every 28 days. According to online the first full moon of 1992 was Sunday Jan. 19 at 09:28 PM (British time)
Hella Ejlskov chapter 30 . 11/27/2023
30 years. if Harry is 14, it's only been 12 1/2 years
embracethebright chapter 36 . 11/22/2023
I love it when Hermione gets a dressing down for her Colonizer mentality.
TLD110166 chapter 15 . 11/10/2023
For an example of the family tree, please see the illustrated song "I'm My Own Grandpa" by Ray Stevens. G
Silver1226 chapter 45 . 11/4/2023
That was so fun, thank you for sharing it. I was sad about Luna, but loved the story overall
Silver1226 chapter 23 . 11/3/2023
I figured it out a second before Luna told Fleur that Nym was waiting for her. Don’t love that she is a student, but I have faith
Silver1226 chapter 20 . 11/3/2023
Nym definitely said Is *she*(or maybe Will she be) hot? to Luna, and Luna agreed. So I have been assuming Nym and Xander were just having some fun. But Xander mentioned possibly marrying Nym, and he can legally have more than one wife. That lead me to wonder if maybe Luna was telling Nym about a future wife they would share I am very curious to see where that goes.
Silver1226 chapter 16 . 11/3/2023
I just suddenly imagined Willow showing up to figure out what happened to Xander and ending up with Nym. That probably isn’t what you had planned, but it was a fun thought
Lorraine chapter 45 . 10/27/2023
Really enjoyed your story. Thank you!
poketeen99 chapter 35 . 10/18/2023
"She is the boyfriend of the Prince of the Goblins" Did you type that on purpose or did you make a mistake and decided to keep it in and make a joke about it?
K. M. Donovan chapter 4 . 10/3/2023
i am now on my... i cannot remember how many, lets go with dozenth... yeah that sounds right, dozenth readthrough of this fic and it's sequels. and as always, they never fail to entertain.

i honestly hope you are okay Mjimeyg, normally i would not be overly worried. but you are a self admitted Agoraphobe, and you fell off the grid right during the height of Covid, so i am somewhat entitled to my concern in this case.

as an agoraphobe, you are unlikely to have left the house during the pandemic. and are thus HIGHLY unlikely to have been vaccinated for Covid and it's variants. this leaves you very vulnerable in this day and age.

that having been said, hopefully it helps to explain my worry.

you are one of my favorite authors, and i would hate to discover something had happened to you due to... well, anything.

this radio silence we have endured for the last 2 years would normally be understandable. but these days it is worrying.

the last anyone heard from you was around the time you posted the current chapter of armored mage. a fic i had hoped you would continue. but instead you went dark, and we have not heard word one since then.

anyways. i have deviated from my point. i am thoroughly enjoying this fic, as i do most of your stuff. and i hope you are alright, and that we hear from you soon. hopefully with a new story.

either way, my point stands

and as always

thank you for your time.
1,405 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »