Reviews for Just One Last Christmas
wcfan chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I agree with Bobby. Hit Dean. Wake him up to something. Leaving him alone is just gonna make it so much worse.

Please let Bobby spend some time with Sam's issues as well. I don't want him to be walking around with Satan hallucinations.

Btw, you're very insistent on giving Dean tough love lately.
aubie79 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
I love Bobby getting one last chance to connect and help his boys. I do think Sam needs some advice about getting through to Dean, because talking at him as Sam usually does isn't going to work. I am filled with trepidation at Bobby's advice, since yelling at Dean and telling him to shape up (i.e., his feelings aren't important and he needs to stop whining) has been effective for both Bobby and John, it sure hasn't done Dean any good in the long run. His problems don't disappear when he's yelled at to shape up-he pushes them down and they fester. I hope Besides, hitting Sam has never really changed his viewpoint, so why would that work on Dean? He'll just believe he deserves it and take it as another piece of evidence in the why Dean's a terrible person bank. Sam can find a better solution than coddling or yelling/dismissing Dean's issues the way John/Bobby did, I hope. He did pretty well handling Dean's grief in S2 and in getting through to Dean in S3 without resorting to that.

I am wary but I look forward to the next part of your story.
driver picks the music chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
This story is so freaking sad and it's only the second chapter... :'o( Pms please!
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
No, Dean would not handle it well at all. Too sad.
Meggin Lane chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
The impact you laid out of all the sadness and loss the boys felt was so poignant.

Like you I figured that altho Sam would miss Bobby, after their mentor died he'd become too busy trying to hold Dean together to truly grieve for himself.

This was a hard one to read, but very likely the way it would go down.

Excellent job
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
can definitely see Bobby going toe to toe with god over his boys...more please!
wcfan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I hope this will not break them more than it already has. I'm sure it will help when Bobby's there but I need to know what happens when his time is up.

(Why? Why do you have to kill Bobby? Can't you let me hold on to my hope?)
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh, I would definitely love to see more of this! Bring on the goodness, sweetie! I am so stoked for this!

*hugs*

Mandy
jo1966 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Well this story is certainly different. Would love to have more please.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I think this could be great, you should continue.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
More please, I absolutely need to see more. Love Bobby telling God off about disparaging his boys.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I am very intrigued by this story.

First let me tell you that you got Bobby's voice just right. Then you got his tenacity for finding answers and protective nature about anything( including God himself) that could harm "his" boys.

And I would love to see one more time of Bobby and his two brave boys, Sam ( the deep one) and his special favorite Dean ( the fighter for justice) because I need to have my own sense of closure in seeing what Bobby could give them for his last advice.

Looking forward to the nest installment!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Interesting idea. But what does Bobby do with his night?