Reviews for Once Is Enough
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I can't wait for more
ge80 chapter 30 . 1/3/2014
I honestly did not want that to end. It was a truly wonderful story. It was nice as there was drama, but the drama was not too overbearing and angsty. It was just a lovely story that had the ending that should of happened in the series, but the most enjoyable thing was... No Cullen's.
ge80 chapter 29 . 1/3/2014
Whoa did not see that coming, great chapter but did not see that coming with Leah.
ge80 chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
Poor insecure Jacob. Renee up to her old tricks, I am wondering why you have brought Derek back into the mix, but you must have your reasons. I hope he isn't here to stir up stuff, well onto the next chapter.
ge80 chapter 27 . 1/3/2014
Nice chapter. Insight into the married life of Jake & Bella Black. Nice gesture from Charlie to the couple, guess that is one problem solved. Charlie's a sly old devil, I had an idea he was getting serious with Sue, but was not expecting them to get
married on the sly.
ge80 chapter 26 . 1/3/2014
Great chapter. I love how you portrayed Jake, with his clandestine efforts of getting his wife to bed, especially the father/son conversation. I giggled at that. Again great chapter
ge80 chapter 25 . 12/20/2013
Nice to see Renee made it through okay. She's not my favourite character, but I would not of wanted anything to happen to her. That seen had me in stitches where the baby tried to feed from Jacob, that was classic. Nice ending to the chapter, well for Jacob anyway ha-ha.
ge80 chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Drama continues. I hope you did not draw from personal experience, in regards to what happened to Renee as that was a detailed and heart wrenching time for Bella. Giving birth to her son and the possibility of losing her mother in the space of 24 hours. What a way to end the chapter, Renee finally accepting Jacob.
ge80 chapter 23 . 12/20/2013
Fantastic chapter. Put into context what women have to do to bring new life into this world. Understood why you went with a water birth. Nice touch with the baby's name little bit of Billy & Charlie. All round nice chapter and angst free even though you threw a bit of Renee at the end.
ge80 chapter 22 . 12/18/2013
What a sweet chapter. Truly captured the easy no frills relationship that is Jake & Bells, I liked that. It was nice how Jake reassured Bella about how he still felt about even though she felt insecure about being heavily pregnant because hell everybody wants to feel wanted. Oh boy here it comes, nice way to end the chapter.
ge80 chapter 21 . 12/18/2013
Enjoyed that chapter. I know that Bella is worried about turning into her mother in regards to marriage, but I feel a little sad for Jake. Jake has literally talked her into marriage, I believe it should never be a forced issue, it should be something both parties want and have considered before taking that step. Bella just agreeing just to make Jake happy is not fair on her or Jake. See what I mean you are good at this, I don't usually get this excited about a story, your definitely doing something right.
ge80 chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
Ending it with some drama. It will be interesting to see why Bella is against getting married, maybe it is because of Charlie & Renee, but who says you have to follow your parents lead. Great chapter always enjoy a bit of drama at the end of a chapter because it keeps us on our toes.
ge80 chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
Enjoyed Billy giving Renee as good as she gave, love how you've made her the antagonist in this story as I thought in the earlier chapters that Derek was surely going to be the antagonist. Sign of a good writer, is that you get the reader to care about the characters and to also get a rise out of your reader by implementing an antagonistic character. We'll done to you.
ge80 chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
Fantastic chapter. I enjoyed the interaction between Bella & Charlie it was well written. Don't get me started on Renee she is truly a piece of work and I don't think I've heard the last from her. The ending was sweet too, with the realisation that this is all real, again fantastic chapter.
ge80 chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
I don't know why people say ignorance is bliss, but I think Charlie handled it wrong at the beginning of the chapter. Bella needs him and I know people deal with things in their own way but he is her father and he of all people can relate to what Bella & Jake must be feeling. I loved Billy's reaction we'll done with that one laughed my a*# off at that, but also so heartwarming in a true father & son moment. Who would of thought falling out of a tree would get Charlie to talk.
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »