Reviews for Once Is Enough
ge80 chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
Ending it with some drama. It will be interesting to see why Bella is against getting married, maybe it is because of Charlie & Renee, but who says you have to follow your parents lead. Great chapter always enjoy a bit of drama at the end of a chapter because it keeps us on our toes.
ge80 chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
Enjoyed Billy giving Renee as good as she gave, love how you've made her the antagonist in this story as I thought in the earlier chapters that Derek was surely going to be the antagonist. Sign of a good writer, is that you get the reader to care about the characters and to also get a rise out of your reader by implementing an antagonistic character. We'll done to you.
ge80 chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
Fantastic chapter. I enjoyed the interaction between Bella & Charlie it was well written. Don't get me started on Renee she is truly a piece of work and I don't think I've heard the last from her. The ending was sweet too, with the realisation that this is all real, again fantastic chapter.
ge80 chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
I don't know why people say ignorance is bliss, but I think Charlie handled it wrong at the beginning of the chapter. Bella needs him and I know people deal with things in their own way but he is her father and he of all people can relate to what Bella & Jake must be feeling. I loved Billy's reaction we'll done with that one laughed my a*# off at that, but also so heartwarming in a true father & son moment. Who would of thought falling out of a tree would get Charlie to talk.
ge80 chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
Great chapter. Sometimes Jake says the wrong thing at the wrong time. I can see Charlie's point but aren't all parents hypocrites? I also know that parents who have had kids when there young don't want there own children to make the same errors because you can grow up too fast but life is what you make of it isn't it.
ge80 chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
What was the phrase "as easy as breathing" comes to mind, the calm before the storm. That was hilarious with Quil, imagine coming home to find your friend has been using your house like the playboy grotto. I feel sorry for poor Quil thinking he is a joke to the pack, but Jake had to take her somewhere desperate times call for desperate measures ha-ha.
ge80 chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
I love how you capture that beautiful awkwardness that is a freshly intimate relationship. That was a close call also at dinner, I am thoroughly looking forward to that conversation. As always,enjoyed the chapter.
ge80 chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
Well they have worked that out between them, Quill is going to happy once his wolf senses pick up what's been going on at his house. Both of them truly need to work out there insecurities I suppose at the end of the day they are only teenagers still. Lovely way to finish of the chapter.
ge80 chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Sometimes Jake is not the sharpest knife in the draw, but he got his mathematics right in the end. I'm happy for both of them, but god help poor old Jake because they are going to have to tell Charlie (who is licensed to carry a firearm) and Renee who is a b*# h on wheels. Great chapter as always, thank you.
ge80 chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
Whoa, everyone is jumping to conclusions. Poor Bella is torn at the moment and I can see why she doesn't want to see Jake, she wants to be sure, be completely sure while Jacob is thinking the worst, you can't blame him because he has been on the receiving end of being rejected and it is a feeling no one should have to endure. I am officially addicted.
ge80 chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
Holy s#*t, that is all I can say. Never saw it coming. I thought that the title was leading towards a fracture in Jake & Bella's relationship. Touché on the title because I get it now ha-ha. Let the drama begin eh.
ge80 chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
Action packed chapter. She needs to let Jake know that the feelings he so easily expresses to her are reciprocated, I know she finds it awkward but that is what seems to be the problem in most relationships, no communication. I like how you portray this ever so subtly in your story, even though this is a fantasy story, they still have normal everyday problems. Laughed at your A/N, I don't need to wait as it's already a completed fic which is good because I am not the most patient of people.
ge80 chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Jake taking it out on poor Embry. It seems that Bella doesn't understand the makings of the poor wolf, but I think she does, she can just not express it. Jelousy always has a tendency to just creep up on you. Another great chapter, going to start on the next one now.
ge80 chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
He is persistent is Derek. Taking a girl out while she is wearing your mothers clothes is a bit creepy ha-ha. I think Jake came across as a bit desperate in that chapter, but love makes you do and say crazy things. Loved the ending though as it got a little bit of Jake & Bells time in.
ge80 chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Way to stand up to Renee Derek. Everyone has that annoying sibling that seems to go out of their way to be a pain in the a*#. Renee is so determined isn't she?, I mean I can see that she doesn't want Bella to make the same mistakes that she made, but out of that mistake came the most important thing in her life. What would we ever learn in life if we didn't make a few mistakes. I can see with Jakes point of view, as we all strive to be better people for the person we hold dear because sometimes you do step back and look at yourself and think there is always a chance of something better around the corner, insecurities can eat you alive, so let's hope he airs his concerns before he does something stupid. I do enjoy your writing style, you do not linger on subjects too long, but you still keep the reader(me in that case) very interested.
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »