Reviews for Closer
Joey chapter 6 . 7/21
So much angst! Love it but hoping this will lead to some good quality Ron and Hermione time! I love how you've written them :)
Joey chapter 5 . 7/20
Wonderful so far!
If you really ship Ron and Hermione don't read this story. Hermione is literally the worst character which is bad and wrong because in the books she is not like that. I know it's a fanfic but still..
LillyMay77 chapter 31 . 1/9
Fantastic chapter! Love it! I'm excited to read the sequel!
GuardiansoftheGalaxybelit chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Your story is great!
qiuqiuqiu chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
very good
lizzzsunshine chapter 18 . 5/6/2016
I just had to take a quick moment from reading to say how much I love that you always have Kingsley sign his correspondence with "Your friend". It's just so realistic
ConCon530 chapter 31 . 12/8/2015
Wow. Just wow. I just read this whole story for the first time and I loved it! I have just recently jumped on the Harry Potter fan wagon and this was the first fan fiction I have read. Let me just say, other stories are going to be up against some stiff competition. This story is what I am going to be comparing all other HP fan fiction to.

Your Ron was amazing! He was by far my favorite character. I am glad I got to read this all at once and did not need to wait for individually chapters to be posted. While I loved the flash backs, I REALLY enjoyed seeing all of the current Ron / Hermione angst. What can I say? I am a sucker for angst-y stories.

I wasn't a big fan of Hermione, but in the end if your Ron loved her, who was I to argue?

Great story! I am looking forward to reading the sequel.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 31 . 11/25/2015
I adored this whole story. You had me crying and laughing. An absolutely beautiful and heart wrenching story. Wonderful job :-)
Fran chapter 27 . 7/15/2015
You can't compare Ron leaving primarily due to the influence of a powerful Dark Object with Hermione cheating because she wants to. The only thing that compares to the influence of the Horcrux is Ginny's experience with one.
Leia 96 chapter 31 . 5/12/2015
Wow, I really loved this story and will definitely be checking out the sequel. You're such a talented writer, and everything about this was perfect. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story!
Leia 96 chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
I know this story is old but I just found it and have been reading it, and I love it! I wasn't planning to review until I finished, but I just had to let you know that this chapter made me cry so much. Fred's funeral was perfect, and I've read a lot of different imaginings of it, but yours is the only one to ever have made me cry like that. Or at all. Percy's speech... Chills. Aside from that, I'm enjoying this a lot and can't wait to see where it's all headed!
giulialuna90 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I really LOVE this story, I've read it 3 times in a row! In almost all the other stories Ron is the one who fuck things up and Hermione is the good girl, so it's nice see, for once, an Hermione more "human"! It's a different/original point of view...
RustKnight chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Eeeeeh I can't go on reading this.

Seems to much like another story where Ron gets the shaft and is blamed for everything while mary-sue Hermione gets off scott free with her mistakes. Unfortunate.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Hermione is such a cunt in this story. If you like the Ron and Hermione pairing at all, I beg you not to read this story. It will ruin the pairing for you forever. You will never want Ron to be with that whore again.