Reviews for Innocent
Wildwolfinvader chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Nooooo! Space! Come back, we'll go to space together! *is actually crying*
Kingdom Lover123123 chapter 17 . 2/22/2014
Ok, I need to do 3 reviews in one! This is 3

1. OMG I am not one to cry but on chapter 2, I almost did!

2. OMFG When he said 'I like where this is going' I went 0.0, I am happy she slapped him after he said that!
LoneAngel666 chapter 19 . 1/24/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWW that was adorable! Absolutely adorable and sad and UH! Just brilliant truly brilliant ! :D This is like one of the few good Portal 2 stories with Wheatley as a robot. Good. No . Not good, Amazing! :D I'll check out your other Portal 2 stories, if you have any that is. So yeah.
Once again amazing! Just awesome !
:D :D
Guest chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
I'VE BEEN WAITING THE HOLE TIME 4 THEM 2 FREAKING KISS AND IM LOVEING IT!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
No! Why Space? He was so adorable!
sakurakialisa chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I love this fic. It's amazing. One of my favorite chelley fics.
Reader chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
Seriously, GLaDOS dead? Wheatley with amnesia? And who in his right mind woud give a robot all the equipment for [redacted]? Robots making robots the next level, or some horny female engineer with no... well, you get it.

Well, despite not listening to your warning and making a mistake of reading the last chapter (now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against a couple of humans going at it, but human with a robot... good for you if it rocks your boat, though), I can't say it's a bad story. Writing level is stellar and it drags you into reading more. Stands out in its own way.

I'll sure check out the sequel.
Niki-the-awesome chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
I freakin love your space core. He is so...just...I love him. nuff said
Guest chapter 20 . 9/2/2012
"Oh. Oh. That's….they're meant to work together!"

i loled XD well done
Guest chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
and now the sex begins...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
This is quite a good story so far, but i do have some problems with it.

I'm not saying that it's a bad story, of course! Not at all. I just sort of find the android! Wheatley thing sorta odd. Not because I'm not a fan of android! Wheatley, but because there's no story as to HOW he became an android. After all, in the game, he was a core. Otherwise, nice story.
Sobeitsaidhe chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
Now this is the beauty of a well written fanfiction. Thank you so much for writing this, it was the pure definition of lovely.
Alone-in-space chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
I would LOVE If i could use Space cores background and story for my roleplay. ;-;
Guest chapter 19 . 7/2/2012
I very much liked it, but really, I have one enormous complaint, and that is that you killed off my favorite character.
however, I can see where it was necessary to continue, and since authors do that all the time, I forgive you.

even though I miss Space.
Merina Thropp chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
This is ever so good! Beautifully written, very true-to-the-characters. Really enjoying myself :)