Reviews for Over the Hedge: Soul Mates Part 3
very nice
Blu100-Jewel100 chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
action-packed awesome!
Blu100-Jewel100 chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Fascinating chapter with so many exploding emotions one lined up right after another
Blu100-Jewel100 chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Ahhh, RJ is so committed!
Blu100-Jewel100 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
I'm so happy for Heather and RJ!
the Red Omega chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
I'm sorry I just read the last 3 ch that I wanted to read when they came out, but I still love this story and can't wait to read what's come ong next, hop to read it soon.
krp101 chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
It took me a while to finally finish these last chapters, due to a 65-hour work week schedule that seems to never end; however, it finally happened! It was reading these stories of yours that got me into writing on FanFiction in the first place. Even though I don't write as much as I used to anymore, it's still nice to come back and see where it all began... and now as you would say it, where it ends as well. Thanks for being an inspiration to a fellow writer and fan of OTH!
Princess Shania chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Lol at your sarcastic boo hoo :D Aww,poor Rebecca and RJ :( hope everything ends well! Bro, I can't wait for part 4. As usual, everything was perfection-plot,grammar, you name it, it was epic. xx
the Red Omega chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
It's cool if you right story's about animals, I'm 19 and write bolt fics, pokemon fics, right now I'm writing a littlest pet shop fic. But I still have to know will De'Ausha have a love interest? You
krp101 chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
I hate you, but at the same time, I can't get enough of you. Please tell me the next update won't be much further. You left us on the edge of quite possibly the most captivating story in OTH Fanfiction history. I know MY stories never did this! Good God, man! Why must you be so good at what you do?
Jada chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
You haven't updated for this story in two months!
krp101 chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
With every update comes new surprises from you, and I'm always glued to my laptop from start to finish. You're an incredible author, and I can't wait to see what you're gonna pull out with Chapter 10! (But, understanding the stress of a demanding college schedule, I have no choice!)

-krp101
KatieMusicLuvr177 chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
I hope the De'Ausha gets back soon! Be sure to make new chapters!

Update!
Princess Shania chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
THERE'S AN OTH WIKIPEDIA?! WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS?!
the Red Omega chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Dud this is a good story, i want to read more. I just have one thing I want to know. Is De'Ausha going to fall for Ty, Roger, a cat, or a skunk?