Reviews for Over the Hedge: Soul Mates Part 3
TheGoldenYoshichu chapter 14 . 11/19/2015
And so ends the RJ and Heather trilogy. This was easily the most heartwarming and well written part of the series. The conflicts, dialogue, and emotions were written extremely well and I enjoyed the heist on Vermtech. I enjoyed the characters and even minor ones like Jeremy. All in all this was a good story. Nice work. -TheGoldenYoshichu
imon chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Realy nice story full of drama, action and fun. If it appears in the cinema, it would make a lot of money! This song at the ending would make everyone watch it again, no matter how long it is. Rj and RICK became my favourite duo in this story :-) . Your really talented author. Pls. update 'How Hedgies have fun in suburbia' soon. I'll be waiting ;-) .

P.S. sorry for my bad english
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
very nice
Blu100-Jewel100 chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
action-packed awesome!
Blu100-Jewel100 chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Fascinating chapter with so many exploding emotions one lined up right after another
Blu100-Jewel100 chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Ahhh, RJ is so committed!
Blu100-Jewel100 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
I'm so happy for Heather and RJ!
the Red Omega chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
I'm sorry I just read the last 3 ch that I wanted to read when they came out, but I still love this story and can't wait to read what's come ong next, hop to read it soon.
krp101 chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
It took me a while to finally finish these last chapters, due to a 65-hour work week schedule that seems to never end; however, it finally happened! It was reading these stories of yours that got me into writing on FanFiction in the first place. Even though I don't write as much as I used to anymore, it's still nice to come back and see where it all began... and now as you would say it, where it ends as well. Thanks for being an inspiration to a fellow writer and fan of OTH!
Princess Shania chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Lol at your sarcastic boo hoo :D Aww,poor Rebecca and RJ :( hope everything ends well! Bro, I can't wait for part 4. As usual, everything was perfection-plot,grammar, you name it, it was epic. xx
the Red Omega chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
It's cool if you right story's about animals, I'm 19 and write bolt fics, pokemon fics, right now I'm writing a littlest pet shop fic. But I still have to know will De'Ausha have a love interest? You
krp101 chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
I hate you, but at the same time, I can't get enough of you. Please tell me the next update won't be much further. You left us on the edge of quite possibly the most captivating story in OTH Fanfiction history. I know MY stories never did this! Good God, man! Why must you be so good at what you do?
Jada chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
You haven't updated for this story in two months!
krp101 chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
With every update comes new surprises from you, and I'm always glued to my laptop from start to finish. You're an incredible author, and I can't wait to see what you're gonna pull out with Chapter 10! (But, understanding the stress of a demanding college schedule, I have no choice!)

-krp101
Justice237 chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
I hope the De'Ausha gets back soon! Be sure to make new chapters!

Update!