Reviews for Falling's Just Another Way to Fly
Mystery reviewer chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Great story please continue.
Ashabird chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Meh.
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Woohoo! I like new chapters! This one was great! I love how protective of Buffy Spike is. This is an awesome, rocking story, and I can not wait for the next! I love, love love this story so far! I just can't get enough! Update soon please! This is awesome! Please please pretty please update soon!
mercurystar69 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Ooooh... Been waiting for this chapter! Can't wait to read more.
sarah0406 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
It sure seems like there will be some kind of cost...
ShyL chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Really looking forward to more! I hope you update soon.
Rigoletta chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Please do continue the story. It seems promissing.
Embers and Flame chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
You should absolutely continue this story. I need to know what happens. I'm enjoying it very much.
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Spike's real lover chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Should you continue? Hmm, well if you don't I'll be forced to sic Spike on you. and I'm not talking about the hot sexy love's bitch Spike either. I'm talking about the hot sexy slayer of slayers Spike. Please continue! Update soon! I want more! I love this!
DislikeBangel chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
omgsh! Ive been looking for a good fiction where buffy and spike are vampires, and i finally found one so plz keep writing! :] this is really good. I love it.
mike13z50 chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
"He started to move towards her neck and she closed her eyes, awaiting the pain. But to her astonishment there was none. She felt his fangs enter her neck and the sucking sensation as he drank her blood. She couldn't help but release a little gasp, it felt right. Spike taking away his blood and making her his instead."

Guh! Very good chapter, looking forward to next update.
blue moon chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
I liked it
Friend chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Should you continue this story? Yes! It has a lot of potential to it and I can't wait for you to introduce more of the vamp'd Scoobies to Buffy. Is their relationship the same? Different? Can't wait to see.
ShyL chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
I cannot believe there isn't more feedback for this story! I can't wait to read more. Please update again soon!