Reviews for Haven't met you yet
GalaxyCat2002 chapter 1 . 1/4
Yay! I like it!
phineashiccup chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
love this story can't wait for another chapter
puppyface1000 chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
awesome story continue please is that potion going to work jou
puppyface1000 chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
awesome story you should do a squeal to it its really good what happens to the hunters do the villagers leave them alone
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
Aaaaarg! I wanna see howls moving castle so bad! I heard about it recently, and all of a sudden references about it are popping out of nowhere! Seriously, the same thing happens all the time with stuff after I discover what it is. Like with anime. I discovered what it is last January, and then I walked around my school, and saw about 1/5 of the shirts/backpacks about different animes. I HAD NEVER NOTICED THEM BEFORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
*Reads warning at top*
Welp, time to read, see you later.
The Guest Who Tried To Guess chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
wow i really like this! are you going to be doing more for this one? im curious about Yami's past as im sure many other readers are, but im also curious about yugi's powers and that deer, not to mention Yusuei and Jayden. it all seems a little too conincidental to just be purely situational, i mean, why would the deer save those two? do they have powers too? is the deer the protector of light in the forest, while Yami is the protector of darkness? (yin yang sorta thing)
i just thought of something, what if, Yami's half brother Atem, turned him into a witches cat because his mate wasnt around and knew that Yami wanted to at least meet his mate, which is a good explination as to why he would wait for his mate.
ok, its 3 Am here, so if somethign ive written doesnt make much sense sorry but im practically dead, and i hope that you decide to write a new chapter :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
GAHH! I wanna see more of their life together in this story! Any idea when you'll update? I'll keep checking back
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
I know it's been awhile since you've updated this story, but I really really enjoyed it and I'd love to hear more about Yami's past, as well as what happens to them down the road. Does Yami know Yugi can influence light? He never says anything about it..
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Omg! Calcifer!
ThisIsMyParadox chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
He focused on breathing in and exhaling slowly. Breathe in, and release, breathe in, and re- hands were touching his thighs! I died of laughter at this point!
imshadowgirl chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
I adore this story- you should try to add more teasing bits of Yami's past- HAVE YUGI DOMINATE FOR ANSWERS OR SOMETHING. A purely erotic chappy
AnimeWolfGirl1996 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Yay! Calcifur from Howl's moving castle!
Olivia chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Awesome :D
keekeerocks chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Wish you would have wrote one on them having babies