Reviews for Persuasion
MrsBoreanaz1 chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Absolutely love this fic!

Keep going with it please its fantastic :D
MrsBoreanaz1 chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Absolutely love this fic!

Keep going with it please its fantastic :D
MayFairy chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
So River is starting to see the darker side of him...this is good. It would also be a good time for the Doctor to arrive, but I'll wait patiently. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
I didn't much like the compliant River you described in Chapter 5, nor did I like that side of the Mastwr. Kind of made it difficult to understand what River saw in him. At least in this Chapter, River appears to be coming to her senses.
MayFairy chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Ooh, and it gets darker and darker! Is the Doctor going to come? I feel like he should...oh well, I'll wait and see! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Pretty good I must say... please continue.
MayFairy chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
I want her to betray him anyway...when is the Doctor going to show up? I can't wait for more...
Princess Reinette chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
More more more? That was way to short! But this is a great story... Have I told you that yet? Sorry, been busy. Four things and a lizard, and all that jazz. Anyway, loved(loving) it - so keep it up!
Princess Reinette chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Omg omg omg you updated! Can't wait to see whats install. :D
MayFairy chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
No, River, don't do it! The dark side doesn't have cookies! D:

I joke, I joke. :P I look forward to seeing the Doctor in this though, and I can why the Master would fit well with the darker side of River.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Thanks for the update. I was hoping you'd write another chapter. Is interesting.
Princess Reinette chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Not quite sure if I like the plot yet... but it is extremly well written, and I think you captured River very well! I was never one for the Master, so I have no idea if his voice sounds right, but I can definitly see a clear picture when I read this! Keep writing and update soon!
DaniiA chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Well, I'm hoping for another chapter to another story you are writing. I came across this and i have to say it's good. This is despite the fact that River with anyone other than the doctor makes me uncomfortable. I think it's good because it's unexpected Master & River behavior, plus of course the writing is good.
MayFairy chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Awesome! Though I hate how her love for the Doctor was what ended up being the cause of her giving in...poor River. :(