Reviews for Bad Wolf
A-cat-in-the-dark chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I love it!
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
No shit... Sorry for my bad mouth but this should be made into a fucking short series! Ugh... Romance with this kind of intensity that's as short as this makes me so frustrated.

Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
oh that was gorgeous
watermelons chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
please right a sequel! i love this pairing and you write it very well
Dripping Tears chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Beautiful. (:
Bekah chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is awesome. You put together so many clues that are hinted from different perspectives. Lyanna is so the Knight of the Laughing Tree! And I like the idea that Rhaegar wanted to make her his second wife and that Elia was okay with that- she's a Martell, after all. And then the prophesied prince (or at least a third of him) being Jon of course.
AryaTindomiel chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I loved this story and love this pairing. I hope you write more for Lyanna and Rhaegar.
EnyaDangerTargaryen chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. Would you consider writing more?
CityGirl13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Beautiful! I loved it :D
Perelynn chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is absolutely, perfectly, stunningly beautiful. I will translate this to Russian to show my friends, if you permit. This is awesome.
Shahzadi chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Your fic helped make me a Lyanna/Rhaegar shipper. I was indifferent to their pairing before, but I feel differently after reading this. I adore your characterizations of the both of them and how you've presented their compatibility, their similarities in spite of their differences of being Stark and Targaryen-ice and fire.

The kissing scene between them was gorgeous, consisting of earthly, human desire as well as the spiritual bond that they've come to find in the other. I loved your presentation of Lyanna and her attachment to justice and how Rhaegar admires that in her.

Your lines on Elia were also great. You showed her as somebody in control of her destiny, freer than the meek, sickly personality she's often viewed as. Rhaegar's apparent respect for her was beautiful to see.

I also loved the suspenseful build-up from Lyanna's point of view-how she intuitively understands that Rhaegar /knows/ about her stint and then BAM! There's Rhaegar in the woods. And I like how you treat Rhaegar's character realistically and show how he needs to act in front of other people, brooding and quiet, and then the exposition of his true nature in the woods. Your writing effectively conveys the thrill Lyanna feels in respect to him.

All in all, awesome fic! :) Thank you for this.

Arihas chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I loved your story. Fun and with a bit of foreshadowing at the same time.
HorseLoverTW chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This was absolutely wonderful! You write beautifully! And I don't know if you intended it or not, but the title had me thinking of rose and the doctor.