Reviews for His Princess
Princess Bubblegum Cherry Pop chapter 1 . 7/30
AH LUV ET! Seriously, xp Finally someone who doesn't make Eridan a whiny douche. This is most likely what Eridan was thinking when he attacked Fef and Sol. I love everything about it! :D There are not enough words to express my love for this. Omg, I probably sound creepy or something. XD Sorry.
PhantomWhispers chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Really great job. The presentarion was fantastic.
ninoofhope chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
OMG THIS PERFECTLY DESCRIBES WAT I THINK OF THEM ASDFGHJKL wow
Meenah Peixes chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Cod, this was beautiful. Those last couple of lines... just... wow. I love how you've portrayed Eridan's thoughts.
Joanie Dark chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
phantasmagoria: Your mysterious 3 enchants me ever so.

Marshmallow: Thank you very much! I tend to find that fanon, especially in the Homestuck fandom, always seems to drift away from my interpretations of the canon material, so I'm glad someone else liked my interpretation of Eri.

And you don't sound too old, unless I'm an old englishman for speaking in the same manor, ahaha!
MarshmallowSun chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
..I am grinning so much my face hurts.

I love this portrayal of Eridan, I think it's a lot closer to how he really is rather than the whiny desperate douche he's always made out to be. And this fic seems exactly like something he would say/imagine.

Eridan's version of the line 'If you love someone, set them free' is quite hilarious too. (Is it just me or do I sound like an old English woman when I say 'quite hilarious'?)

Anyway, I really do like this fic, so well done :)
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 12/23/2011