Reviews for Let's Go To Japan, Miria!
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 1/10
So far, the story is good. Nice job! :)
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 1/10
I saw a spelling mistake in the first chapter. Particularly in that line where they are talking to the travel agent and you were describing Isaac and Miria's appearance. This line, "The man was dressed in a hakama with a [hopefully fake] broadsword attacked to his waist and a large sombrero on his head". Attacked should be attached instead. But I can see how you made that mistake, and that was the only spelling mistake, so the rest of the chapter was fine.

But beyond that one spelling mistake, the story seems to be really interesting. It looks like it could be a fun read. Please keep up the good work! :)
NotJustAPerson chapter 5 . 6/28/2017
Great story! Please update soon!
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
"He was definitely a nice guy."
Pft. Hahaha! Every time I see that I just laugh.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Please update
archsage328 chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Bwahahahaha! Read all 5 chapters in one go! You captured everyone's personalities so well, and the humor is top notch. I know you say that this is over, but when it comes to Isaac and Mirea, there's no predicting what follows in their footsteps. That includes coming back to stories you once thought were finished. I've seen stranger things happen, even here on this site. But regardless, thank you for this enjoyable series of one shots! You rock!
Ramen is Happiness chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Ahah, the truck trick again! Great way to end an awesome drabble!
Ramen is Happiness chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
:D (just to increase the review count, cuz' this story is A-W-E-S-O-M-E)
Ramen is Happiness chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
It gets funnier and funnier with every chapter!
Ramen is Happiness chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
This is hilarious! I'm so glad you decided to write a story with Isaac and Miria as the main characters (maybe? for a while?).
FLONNIE B chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
THIS IS AWESOME! It's cracktastic! I think for the most you have Isaac and Mirias ramblings down pat! I hope to see more
Wanderlust-Charlotte chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Ever since I saw them appear in durarara I've been thinking of writing a oneshot/drabble like this but I never got around to it I think you did a good job at capturing the characters of everyone, no one was ooc imo :)
miriia chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
oh my god! I love your story! And your brain for coming up with it! You made me laugh sooo much! it was so funny! Ahh i just love isaac and miria you never know what they might do next
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
I was laughing so much! They're such hilarious characters!

*sad face* You could do the Dollars meet up?

I would love more updates but, regardless, I enjoyed what you wrote.

-Silvermoon
catgirl9696 chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Ah these last few chapters were great! Oh that Izaya always causing poor Shizuo grief. Keep it up! -