Reviews for Let's Go To Japan, Miria!
archsage328 chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Bwahahahaha! Read all 5 chapters in one go! You captured everyone's personalities so well, and the humor is top notch. I know you say that this is over, but when it comes to Isaac and Mirea, there's no predicting what follows in their footsteps. That includes coming back to stories you once thought were finished. I've seen stranger things happen, even here on this site. But regardless, thank you for this enjoyable series of one shots! You rock!
Ramen is Happiness chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Ahah, the truck trick again! Great way to end an awesome drabble!
Ramen is Happiness chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
:D (just to increase the review count, cuz' this story is A-W-E-S-O-M-E)
Ramen is Happiness chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
It gets funnier and funnier with every chapter!
Ramen is Happiness chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
This is hilarious! I'm so glad you decided to write a story with Isaac and Miria as the main characters (maybe? for a while?).
FLONNIE B chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
THIS IS AWESOME! It's cracktastic! I think for the most you have Isaac and Mirias ramblings down pat! I hope to see more
Crimsonlocket chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Ever since I saw them appear in durarara I've been thinking of writing a oneshot/drabble like this but I never got around to it I think you did a good job at capturing the characters of everyone, no one was ooc imo :)
miriia chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
oh my god! I love your story! And your brain for coming up with it! You made me laugh sooo much! it was so funny! Ahh i just love isaac and miria you never know what they might do next
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
I was laughing so much! They're such hilarious characters!

*sad face* You could do the Dollars meet up?

I would love more updates but, regardless, I enjoyed what you wrote.

-Silvermoon
catgirl9696 chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Ah these last few chapters were great! Oh that Izaya always causing poor Shizuo grief. Keep it up! -
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
good stuff. Not to many fics like this.
catgirl9696 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Aw I think this chapter was cute ad I'm glad everything worked out for those two nuts and they got to meet Simon can't wait for the next chapter! : )
catgirl9696 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Hey this story is hilarious so here's a review so you'll keep writing it!

...

This story is really great them meeting Izaya randomly on a trai is just the kind of coincidence that would happen to them and Issac and Miria are so in character! I wounder how they'd feel about Celty and Shinra's little love affair or Shizuo trying to beat up their anonymous pal or what would happen if they got stabbed by Saika! So many questions please answer them oh great author please answer them in this awesome story!