Reviews for Broud's Destiny
WolfhoundLove chapter 10 . 4/19
This is the second time I've read this wonderful story. I love how you've given us the other side of Broud. His growth in spirt is inspiring. A truly fantastic work. Thank you.
LovesRickman chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
Absolutely spectacular! I (and everyone else) was ticked off when the final book ended with no inkling of the Clan' s fate.

MISSY aka LovesRickman
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Very good story! Good character development. Very good.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
IWishIHadWeasleyHair here, I don't know if you still read the reviews you get for this story but may I just say, this story was totally perfect. For the past two days Ive lived and breathed this amazing story and I was SO satisfied with the ending, even though I could have read 30 more chapters about Kyani and Broud! You managed to make me fall in love with the character I once hated and just...Wow! Best fanfiction Ive ever read seriously! This was brilliant and I feel inspired to re-read the Earths Children series and maybe write a fanfic of my own. Thank you for this beautiful piece of writing
Tate chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Thank you, that was excellent, very enjoyable.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Thoroughly enjoyable. Certainly possible that Broud did indeed develop this way. It is fine to think that this man became so wise and aware of his own shortcomings due to the love of one of The Others
Krista chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
I really enjoyed your continuation of Broud's life. It was optimistic, yet realistic, for his character to date. Your story shows flawlessly that bad people have good qualities and good people have bad qualities. Even though he was capable of such evil, he was still capable of some love also.

I found Chapter 9 to be a bit confusing though. The way the fight ended and there was suddenly piece?

Overall, I loved the story: the action, the violence, and the love of a somewhat redeemed antihero. You are an excellent writer and you should be published.
guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Where does one start to review such a fantastic story? Of course I like everybody else had a deep hatred of Broud. He was an egomaniacal, self centered man. To witness his growth in spirit was beautifully written. The problem with this story is that it ended too soon. I wanted more and then more after that. A truly first rate job with writing that stirred my soul.
MysticSong1978 chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Truly amazing story! Really enjoyed reading it!

Suggestion: Open your story back up and check the box in the description that will show it as Complete. You may get more readers that way. I was really craving some good Earth's Children fan fic, so I took a chance on several that weren't showing "Complete" even if they hadn't been updated in awhile. I was THRILLED to see this last chapter included an epilogue. The king of epilogues!

I love the believable changes you made with Broud's character, and, of course, I loved Ayla came back and got to see the man her son had become . . . . and the man that Broud had finally become. Really, really well done.
Cheryl chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Could not put this down! Excellent story line, great ending!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
This a review of the whole book. I enjoyed reading it. It seems to me that it answers the question why Broud hated Ayla so much. It hints he had nightmares as a boy which made him as he is. Brun had despaired of him but his mother Ebra doted on him. In the book, he had this dream or vision of a blond haired woman generating evil and he still assumed it was Ayla. Only when he and his clan faced down the evil men who were anyway renegade or outcasts from their various tribes, few of them criminals, Broud found out who the evil blond woman was in the end and it certainly wasn't Ayla. From then on it brought a closure between him and Ayla although Ayla herself was not to find out until 20 years later when she and Jondalar, who travelled back east again, visited her old clan.

This is an amazing and gripping novel when these evil invaders were going to present themselves kept the reader on tenterhooks.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
This is a very good story. I think that just about everyone
who read the books wanted some sort of closure between Ayla
and her son. I liked this very much and I have been won
over that Broud is a good guy now.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
excellent, eager to read more! I'm so glad to see people who write so well picking up on all the loose ends of the story.
Yantina chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
English is not my first language(Im Dutch) but I enjoyed reading chapter one.
Im looking forward to read the other chapters you have written. :)
alice chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
kyani finds that broud has a growing son named durc but, broud doesnt find that true.
very good love the books and movie! thumbs up!