Reviews for A Profiler Christmas
narwhayley chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
First of all gosh I can't believe I didn't see this until now. You should also post this on he CMSB page of course :). But anyways awesome little fic. It was hilarious like always.

Love the Mick and Gina fluff. Like interrogating Gina. And then cat fight between Seaver and Gina. And then the whole she's dating Mick thing. It is always a pleasure to read that stuff. And then addded with the rest of the BAU it was great. I loved it when Fickler totally ignored the whole thing. And don't forget I loved Mick, Derek, and Reid talking. Your work is again awesome like always with humor and conversations.

Thanks for the little Christmas read lol. Great little fic! Can't wait until Suspect Oceans or whatever else you have comes back. Hope you continue ;)
Saint Nickardo chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
i really liked this story! was hoping from the start that it wouldn't be too long before mick & gina stepped onto the scene; the inevitability of some sort of spat seemed to rise with the increasing alcohol intake :4 v. well-written though & i enjoyed the various little quirks of the story that made me giggle (morgan's idiocy in turning down sex in favor of sports, the facebook stalking, etc.)

a light-hearted and interesting read, glad you decided to treat the readers to something nice for christmas :)

keep up the good writing & happy holidays xoxo!