Reviews for After She's Gone
Peppermint-n-Spice chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Yes. QAQ You are one of the best angst writers I have ever virtually encounter! :D. Though, I do have a problem with Hayner and Pence's reaction, it's not that big of deal. Especially how long ago this was published and how far you've improved. c:

•.Dr. Pepper•.
iAMwhatIamK chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Loved it, fabuolus job
Walker of Nothing chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hmm...its sad and depresses me...I love it good job

From the Impossible Dreamers
Dreamer
SketchyxNinja chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Even if it's approximately 500 words, I love it. Sumply beautiful. I think Xion and Roxas are a perfect couple. Even though she's a "puppet."

Very great beginning and how you started it. Pat yourself on the back! :D
Confection of Bliss chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
!_! ...

! ...

...X-X-XION! DX

I literally almost cried when I finished reading. Roxas and Xion is one of the best KH couples ever, but now they can't be! WHY SQUARE ENIX? WHY? WHY WOULD YOU TEASE US WITH SUCH AN AWESOME COUPLE THEN JUST TAKE THEM AWAY? *breaks down and cries* There's a sad song playing on movie my bro-in-law and sis are watching D:

OMG! I have to take minute... ›~‹
KaleidoscopetheFox chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Oh, how adorable! And DANG, it is hard to get in contact with you! XD I've JUST figured out that your PM feature is disabled, so...X3

Anyways, I'd just like to say that your OC has been accepted! And I was wondering...

For the prologue, the Organization will be resurrected by E while some of the Servants are in the room. How would Fiera react to this? :)
jbh14 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Cute, a pity Xion faded away again.

Roxas and Xion are two of my fave characters ever, I hope one day they can be together again.
Stardust Tradewind chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
DAMN YOU SQUARE ENIX! GIVE XION BACK TO ROXAS!