Reviews for Banished
Harley chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
Hey, what happened to updates. It's been so long, but amazing story. Love it so far, keep it up!
Abinac chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
You fight eye of Cthulu first thats whyit doesn't drop shadow scales/tissue samples dood.
golldenfalcon chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
"...another arrow drawn, was my angle."

Do you mean, was my angel? Lol.
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Dang. Interesting start.
Invader Rose Tyler chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
Pretty cool story! :D
ruthlessracer chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
i'm waiting for the arms dealer to show up, and i was thinking it would be funny if violet exploited a glitch.
Sonicman64 chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
Awesome. And yes, I did change my picture. I love Ib, it's my favorite free game ever. I'm writing a story about it right now :3
ruthlessracer chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
*sees the Eater Of Worlds* let's do this shit! ...i mean shindig! *facepalm* anyway, looking forward to this!
golldenfalcon chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
If you can't tell, I'm "GolldenFalcon" I lost my Fanfiction account so I'm using my Gmail. And srry I haven't read for so long, but you haven't posted in so long. So yeah, yet again, amazing story. It's literally been about a year if I can remember correctly, I probably don't, but oh well. ANYWAY, theres only one thing to say.

KEEP UPDATING!
WilliamL chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
Glad to see you're returning to this. Man, things do not look good for Bradley.
Sonicman64 chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Again, nice chapter :3 Hope bradley has a blue moon... also, yes. Vaati FTW! Can't wait to get to him... My fav's Minish Cap though :3

*P.S.* Had to put this on this chapter becuase of fanfiction for some reason, this is or the latest one. :D
The Man of Many Masks chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
This is a really good story I have stumbled upon. I'm looking forward to more updates. although the spelling errors really do get on my nerves, and same with the stuff that is slightly off to the actual game, but it's good nonetheless. P.S. I'll gladly proofread if you want.
Janius chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
This. Is. Awesome. Just continue on, i want to see more, since i love romantic stories. I'm going to do my own story since i now have an account. Just to make it sure, i LOVE this story.

P.S. I reviewed your new story as J.S. before i made an account.
kimmy chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
i love your work, you desurve all the compliments you have got and more
ps:sorry if i spell things wrong.
kimmy chapter 4 . 1/17/2013