Reviews for Gingerbread Hearts
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Yayyy, more British bro time :)
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Best thing ever! So sweet, I loved this.
MAB chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Fantastic! You are the BEST!
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
"her pink pompom hat, gloves and purple muffler to keep her warm," - My scarf is pink and I do not DO hats, since I always look like I have been dragged through a bush upside down whenever I try and wear one, but I like Bridget's vividly coloured hat and muffler loads. It suits her.

"She spots then marches over to a booth selling piping hot Glühwein, German mulled wine. Standing there with her hands cupped around the wine she's on high alert, because she has no idea what to expect, or who. She looks to her mobile for the time. Only ten minutes have passed. I wasn't here 'closer to nine' than eight, she thinks. Damned if I'm buying anyone a glass of wine. "Jones." She knows in an instant whose voice that is and she's disappointed, then reconsiders; his tone seems surprised, as if running into her by the carousel at the Christmas Market were the most natural thing in the world. "Daniel." She turns, sees him smiling broadly. "Well, hello," he says; he then spots her glass. "Fancy another wine?" "No, I do not," she replies vehemently. "I'm here to meet someone." "Is that so?" he asks, his brows arching upward. "Does Darce know about this?" She lifts her chin haughtily. "He's not here," she says, "and he's not the boss of me." At this Daniel laughs, reaches to put his arm around her and before she can move away his hand is gripping her shoulder. "Come now, Bridge, you're shivering. Let's get inside and get these cold clothes off—" What happens next happens so fast that she can barely believe it: Daniel is wrenched away by the shoulder, her wine is suddenly no longer in her hand but forming a red arc through the air. She hears his weight hit the ground hard. She turns, sees him sitting on the snow, rubbing his jaw as if he's been punched—though she doesn't remember hearing the flat smacking sound of a punch, but it's all happened in the blink of an eye. She turns again and sees—well, no, it can't be, she thinks, because Mark's away. But it is indeed Mark—as if she did not know every line and contour of his face, every plane of his body—and he looks like he's ready to spit nails. "What, are you stalking me? Her?" says Daniel, struggling to get to his feet." - Oh dear!

I have never had gingerbread hearts, or gingerbread anything, come to think of it. Is it tasty?
Eyes-of-Pearl chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
You had me right til the end. Thanks for this.
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Adorable! Not only did Bridget have two men 'fighting' over her but they were working together as well for the pursuit of love. Thank you for the Christmas present! :)