Reviews for First Impressions
NieveDrop chapter 8 . 8/28/2017
Intriguing. Although I'm curious as to who the protagonist is-was it Ichigo or Rukia who made the error?
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 8 . 8/25/2017
I hope you'll expand the story on chap 7, like about 2 more chapters... please!
And this chapter is confusing... is it about reincarnation?
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 7 . 8/25/2017
Ohoho wait till he meets our favourite artist!
And I love how they nurse showed concern after hearing isshin's name xD
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 6 . 8/25/2017
Omg! that was indeed bold! Lol byakuya would have a heart attack, his precious family name is destroyed! xD
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 4 . 8/24/2017
This is so different than any other AUs I've read so far. Very interesting and lol zaraki being sentimental and not killing him xD
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
Reincarnation story! And I love how they situation is reversed but why didn't ichigo recognise her first? did rukia's appearance change?
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 3 . 8/24/2017
This is really sweet story. Now they don't have to be lonely.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
This chapter is my fav too! rukia is so adorable and positive!
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
This is so simple and cute. Also I love how he was thinking she's his sisters she and trying to make her a friend for his little siblings.. so adorable and then the last part.
kleinegirl87 chapter 8 . 8/23/2017
great, I love that the beginning and the end are Orihime's POV, and is her indecision that got to the tragedy (hers) that someone else (Rukia) got to Ichigo first. Did I understand correctly?
The Dark Eccentric chapter 8 . 8/22/2017
Hmm, interesting beginning. The obvious guess I feel is that Ichigo knew her before whatever event took his memories and she had thought he was dead. Now they are being reunited and his memories would begin coming back as she tries to get her friend/brother/lover back. I also think the "Ichigo was Kaien" touch here is cool.
However with most of that...the title and narration bits don't make as much sense. That doesn't sound as much like a tragedy, unless I suppose he doesn't get his memories back and it doesn't work out. Still, I feel there is more to it.
Anyway, interesting story and well written. Nice job!
ChizomenoHime chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Aww, you ought to continue this story! (Well, all of them, really...)
And I agree, I really like this one to. The only thing that bugs me is that Rukia is going to someone's home without knowing their surname? I mean, she could make the connection between the two Kurosakis... Unless Byakuya really sent her away with only an address and a name.
Anyway, please consider working on this story!
ChizomenoHime chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Hmm, Rukia with amnesia... How did that happen? How is it going to continue? Could you please consider continuing this story? At least you already have a well written first chapter!
anne chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
i think these one-shots should be more than just a one shot... it's very good.
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
I have a request!
I would like Rukia (a shinigami) meeting Ichigo (a quincy) meeting for the first time.
Would they clash, or would they help each other out killing hollows, who knows?
Anyway, that's my request. Do with it what you will.