Reviews for First Impressions
ChizomenoHime chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Aww, you ought to continue this story! (Well, all of them, really...)
And I agree, I really like this one to. The only thing that bugs me is that Rukia is going to someone's home without knowing their surname? I mean, she could make the connection between the two Kurosakis... Unless Byakuya really sent her away with only an address and a name.
Anyway, please consider working on this story!
ChizomenoHime chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Hmm, Rukia with amnesia... How did that happen? How is it going to continue? Could you please consider continuing this story? At least you already have a well written first chapter!
anne chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
i think these one-shots should be more than just a one shot... it's very good.
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
I have a request!
I would like Rukia (a shinigami) meeting Ichigo (a quincy) meeting for the first time.
Would they clash, or would they help each other out killing hollows, who knows?
Anyway, that's my request. Do with it what you will.
KyuubixChocolateCake chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Wow, all of these are super good! My favorite one was the meeting where Rukia was a missing Shinigami! Are any of these from full stories?
IvoryQueen chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I have an idea! What if Ichigo and Rukia meet as assassin and target! It could all be told in Rukia's perspective (since I think she should be the assassin) and Ichigo would never have to know! Or maybe he could catch her at knife/gunpoint! Anyways, here's my idea. Give it some thought please!

Best of luck ;) IvoryQueen
4Eva Dreaming chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Really cool chapter! I hope you have time to expand on it.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Ichigo... YOU SLIMY BASTARD! I hope she kicks I your balls! Good fighting chapter... But I kinda wish she had won...
4Eva Dreaming chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
AHHHHHHH THE RHEID WAY THEY MEET IS GREAT! Their perfect for each other! *•*
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
3 I love how he got her age wrong that part was hellarious!
IvoryQueen chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
These were amazing! I really really loved reading these! I was also wondering if you wouldn't mind expanding upon the last one? Especially if Rukia's an artist haha! Regardless, I loved reading these! Thanks for writing them!

Best of luck ;) IvoryQueen
SkoRn3d chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Is there any chance of this being completed, or is the ending in a permanent state of 'non-finished...ness'?
Absolutely love it by the way. It's actually pretty cute _
curio cherry chapter 7 . 6/12/2013 felt familiar to me...
1 Hungry Werewolf chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This was cute!
purplepam chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
It is my favorite too! I loved how you began this story! I hope there will be a second part! I can't wait to read how Ichigo's face l when he realizes that Rukia is the "weirdo"! I loved the carefree way you ended it! Update soon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »