Reviews for The Journey to Happiness
tammyteresa64 chapter 44 . 9/7/2014
Lovely ending. :) and they both lived happily ever after and had many children and grandchildren in Dublin and had successful careers and lives.
tammyteresa64 chapter 43 . 9/5/2014
Yes it was worth the wait. I do remember reading parts of this when I first discovered downtown abbey and then fan fiction dot net and tumblr but am not sure I read all the way through. That was about two years ago. I am glad to have read it again and love it. I didn't have a fan fiction account then but do now so now I can review.
tammyteresa64 chapter 40 . 9/5/2014
Sweet chapter. Love how close she is to her in laws. I hope you continue updating from Dublin with love - that and the Branson in London story. There are other in period au's you have that I enjoy that haven't been updated in a while. I enjoy your writing.
tammyteresa64 chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
I wish they had explored the fact that her parents didn't come to the wedding in the show more than they did and Sybil felt about that. Great chapter - great writing. It is all good. Love it.
tammyteresa64 chapter 25 . 8/19/2014
Yes and yes big time :)
tammyteresa64 chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
Loved the bet re Sybil's cooking. Hysterical. Hope tom wins.
tammyteresa64 chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
Loved it. Always wondered what their departure would have been like as well as their arrival in Ireland. Wish they had at least alluded to it in the show.
tammyteresa64 chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
Great chapter. I too have always wondered how they kept in contact.
tammyteresa64 chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I thought the accident by birth part was good. Good point. Also the condom part was funny - enjoyed it. I think I have read this a while back and didn't review. I am liking it all over again - still seems new and exciting.
tammyteresa64 chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
Loved Tom present. I had never read the whole poem. Now I know where the line came from how do I love thee. His mom's letter was great and I love the time they spend together.
tammyteresa64 chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
So they both wrote and went to bed dreaming of each other. Sweet. Love it.
tammyteresa64 chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Great chapter. I think I have read this but it was a while back. Not sure if I read the whole thing. Love it.
tammyteresa64 chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Loved this. Romantic.
tammyteresa64 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Great start. Love this. Finally getting around to reading this. At least I don't think I have.
Incognito Princess chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Rereading your story is my snow day treat!