Reviews for Swiftly Burning Ice: The Demon Saga Part I
great fan of sayu mayu project chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
i love the story can't wait to read the next one in the series
Shadeslayer35 chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
The lobomon mentioned he wouldn't happen to wear white and blue armor, wielding a pair of energy swords reffered to as 'lobo-kendos'would he?
DarkDremora4 chapter 10 . 2/7/2009
Awesome, just truly awesome! This fic is one of the best Rukato fics I've read! I loved how it seemed to have the perfect amount of Romance/Drama/Action in it! The fights were awesome as well, and I loved the scenes where Hekatemon was trying to 'break' Rika/make her suffer in all forms by telling her that Kazu and Takato were dead and all that! I really loved that you made Rika&Renamon Bio-Emerge into Sakuyamon's dark form; Kuzuhamon that was an interesting surprise. I also, liked how you ended it. How they didn't get together and still have thoughts/issues ( well, mostly if not completely Rika ) to work out but, still had a sweet moment between them.

This fic is just great and I can't wait to read the sequel and hope that you'll continue writing Rukato fics of all kinds/catagories. Hey, ever think of having RenaGuil as a Digimon side pairing in one of your Rukato fics?

Keep up the great work and I'll be on the look-out for future fics from you.

-DarkDremora4
Hiroko-ka chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Just wanted to say; the 6th movie never happened. The character person or something wasnt informed. Therefore the "Rukato" didnt happen. And not just that, but the character creator has stated that Takato is in love with Juri. Apart from that, this seems pretty in-character for a Rukato. Well done!
The Light's Refrain chapter 10 . 8/20/2005
Wow, I could definately see this story being turned into a movie O_O

This is an fantastic fic. I liked how Rika ended up turnign to her dark form when she thought that Takato and Kazu had been killed. Who wouldn't, really? Now all that's left is Henry and/or his Digimon to get turned into a dark incarnation...
Silver Warrior chapter 10 . 10/19/2003
Oh my. Demon? Well, at least Takato and Ruki are an item.
Silver Warrior chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
Oh shit. Not Ruki! Hecatemon is so gonna die.
Silver Warrior chapter 8 . 10/19/2003
Poor Ruki.
Silver Warrior chapter 7 . 10/19/2003
Kuzuhamon, eh? Well well well. Nice.
Silver Warrior chapter 6 . 10/19/2003
ohh man. They need some good news and fast.
Silver Warrior chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
Uh oh. Ruki's been captured, Takato's in bad shape, and things just don't look good.
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 10/19/2003
Hirokazu needs to butt out of his friends' love life.
Silver Warrior chapter 3 . 10/19/2003
A new Digimon has realized in the Real World? And the Tamer's Digimon are still in the Digital World? Not good! Not good at all. And its the same Digimon that has been haunting Ruki's nightmares? Uh oh!
Silver Warrior chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
Hirokazu and Kenta are gonna be in so much trouble.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Aw. Ruki likes Takato! Takato likes Ruki! But whats up with Ruki's dreams? Nice chapter.