Reviews for Fearful Addiction
drizzt chapter 1 . 5/22
interesting
mustard chapter 31 . 4/21
omg! such a great story, took me a while to finish it! 3 could filip meet you know who? id like to see those two react to eachother and how filip will 'protect' her. ;3
HamsterDancer chapter 31 . 4/20
*slow clap* It's now 4:03 AM. I stayed up all night on a school night, sat here all day reading your fantastic story. It aches knowing it might end. And the long wait for it too. I'm going to be wondering if he will get his snooty playful calm attitude back. Will she tell him about what happened while he was gone? Will their relationship work out once again like it usually does? I'm going to be haunted by these questions till this wonderful stories done. It had a nice mood to it, but I kept thinking to myself 'love makes you do stupid things' everything one of them did something stupidly drastic. What bugs me is the distance she places on her friends for the boy she loves :P Alright, I'm utterly tired and I'm going to bed. Night 3
BlackTails25 chapter 31 . 4/4
This is an awesome story ! :)i love it
StellarAngel-18 chapter 31 . 3/30
TO MANY FEELINGS
EsperSY chapter 31 . 3/28
Oh my god, I started spazzing when I see the email update that you posted a new chapter, I literally sped down to grab some snacks and then huddled back in my little reading corner, readying myself to read the update, haha!

They reunited! It was so tense and the air felt so thick, but aaahhhh, you controlled the atmosphere so well! And then the warmth that came, the hug. It was a brief moment of ease, but such a perfect way to end it.

Thank you for writing this!
G-nade chapter 31 . 3/27
Ahhhhhhhhhhh this is too cute! AND SUSPENSFUL! You are an amazing fanfiction writer and this is an amazing story
pon chapter 30 . 1/21
Update pls qwq omg.

There'll be a love triangle going on hahahaha. SplendontxFlakyxFlippy lol. I doubt that. Since Fay loved Filip more than anyone else XD and there's no way that she'll fall in love with Scott.

Im so inspired at your story 3

(I have a bf that is so obsessed over me but not like Filip, he knows his limit and I also know mine. Omg sorry I just felt like sharing my story XD)
Guest chapter 30 . 12/27/2014
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
I like the little limes :3
EsperSY chapter 27 . 11/18/2014
This is my most favorite chapter, because you delivered the emotions so well, I teared up 3 times just emulating the scene in my head. The way they talk, how Filip shares his feelings and Fay handling it with both fear and strength... It amazes me. I often came back rereading your fic, it greatly inspires me to be in-tune of the characters' feelings and even the smallest of gestures can be a great impact.

Haha, thank you for writing this. I love the way you characterize them, it's almost hypnotic. It excites me when I receive emails that you updated, you have no idea. Bless you, friend.
RedThePirateWolf chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
How long did it take to write this
Guest chapter 30 . 10/18/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 30 . 9/24/2014
I'm back did u miss me? And its okay about the spencer flaky thing...i always knew flippy would go into a mental asylum...yay straightjakets! And OMG ITS FRICKIN SPLENDONT HOLY CRAP CALL THE PRESS! Flaky and Splendont are like one of my hardcore ships other then flippy and flaky and splendid and flaky so...YUSSSS! Luv u update soon :3
Guest chapter 30 . 9/24/2014
I need to know how it ends!