Reviews for Blood and Water
julz chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
dont end it there pleasae. this has been a great angst but now you can turn it into a romance (trance) plasse even if uu decide to ignore my idea , continue it this is a super great story
Karina chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
I really enjoyed this, and I hope to see more from you!
jm chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Nice little story...but I could see it going for a bit more too! Write more soon!
Hebe chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
What a wonderful story! I like the Tyr and Harper series as they adjust as brothers. Very cool! Please continue it. :)
Diamond-Raven chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Wow! Just a few weeks ago I went back and read all the others, and since you write so well and your idea was so original, I decided to read this one too. You're an awesome writer and really write Harper and Tyr well. The bond between them was believable and you handled all of their reactions well. Harper adjusting to life being a Nietzschean and Tyr trying to safe his life in this last chapter, they were all very well written. Congrats.

Personally, I think this last chapter ended on an excellent note and tied together all the lose ends you had and contained the final message of your story. Usually, when I've come that far in a story, I call it quits, but it's up to you.

Awesome story, hope to see more from you soon!

Raven
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
I enjoyed this as much as I did the other stories.
Cherubino chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Dawn, you did it again! I thought it was impossible to do a story better then the last on but you proved me wrong! Your tale highlighted my day, thanks!
nikole chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Oh man this was great. MORE MORE MORE! Keep up the wonderful work. Nikole
Amelia chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Yay I love this series! More please!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2