Reviews for Trzy Blondynki:Elves seen by glow of vampire
kardamon chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
If you'd like to be accurate, "blondynka" (plural: blondynki) is a feminine form, while a "blondyn" (plural: blondyni) is a masculine one (it's like waiter/waitress) ;) so this doesn't exactly work with Eric in the mix - and that doesn't even start to describe this hole messy puzzle polish gramma is, but I get you ;)
anna chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Why is the title in Polish?
Menoma-Minx chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Tech support and I are going to have words on this web site - I've had it !

I'm tired of my uploads being butchered!

The voice recognition software errors are stressful enough alone ,Thank you very much,Without this too to deal with yet again :-(

Here's the correct reading of the last paragraph :

"A few weeks before, he finally found a black market supplier of elves 'd only deal directly with him and only in exchange for vampire was quick enough to make a deal , as it was the perfect present for his progeny .You see, he'd discovered the black market dealers were actually elves themselves who liked getting high on remotely supernatural that ingested even trace amounts of vampire blood would glow just like a sent the blood in advance and by now every elfin V addict in Poland was glowing like those Christmas lights his wife was so fond of .His child would be fonder still of the small arsenal he was placing at her disposal when they landed. He really did have a gift for gift giving in his own was just a matter of time until they appreciated it ."