Reviews for what Time took
G01den Unicorn 11 chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
Brilliant idea for the collection. Only read this one, but beautifully done. Realized what you were doing around the sixth paragraph, and my heart broke.
FairyTaleFancy chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
Awww, I love the angst in LoZ! It is an indisputable fact that whatever Zelda game you play, you will find, befriend, bond with, fight alongside, and utimately leave your companion. As much as I try not to, I always get attached to them and, predictably, cry when it's their turn to go. Why must you do this, Nintendo?!
I really liked Medli's chapter, and Tatl's too. Much love for Aryll as well. Brilliant and sad, all of them.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
wait,so,did,like, the temple flood and Medli died or something?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
aww, sudden unexpected death..sad :(
ctj chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Oh, wow! This one (chapter 9) was very interesting! I love the reluctantce on the part of both the hero and the princess. Neither party wants to proceed and I love how we literally see a glimpse of what is occurring "behind closed doors" before Link and Zelda exit through the doors and put on a new appearance for Hyrule.

Also, 10 points to you for the Peter Pan reference (Never is an awfully long time). That's my favorite fairy tale. :)
ctj chapter 3 . 11/1/2012

MIDNA AND LINK

ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME

Anyway, lovely writing, dear. These are each very well written, at least the ones I've read so far, and I think the idea is nice as well. The companions always break my heart when the games end.

-CTJ
Daimee chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
This was so very sad... I love Medli too and she's such a cheerful and loyal girl; that's all gone here and Link keeps believing in it, keeps talking to her, keeps visiting her, all with an almost naïve, child-like faith (which makes sense as the Link in WW is about twelve or so, I'd say) and that's just heartbreaking. I especially love the very last paragraph. You painted a very beautiful and touching picture there.
Chaos god of balance chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Omg this is so amazingly sad. Link can never get a break can he :( even in oot I'm pretty sure all the people that become sages are dead before link kills the boss. eg. What happened to darunia when he went to kill volgia? A really good idea would be along side this, HAPPY ENDINGS.
Daimee chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
I loved this concept. I've seen so many stories where Link and Zelda were paired and often it felt like it was done just because they had to; in the story itself there seemed to be no reason for it. It's actually the same here: they only "get together" because they have to. And yet it's so different. Different, emotional, bit tragic...Loved it!
By the way, "Never is an awfully long time" ... I recognize that from somewhere...
PatheticPenguin chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
;;
d'awwwwwwwwwww
that was so sad!
But I loved it.
And just like all your other chapters, you did a great job. (:
Keep up the good work
Daimee chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Ah, Majora's Mask I love the three-day cycle/paradox so much and this is another example why. I never thought of Tatl, actually, but it works. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter, no matter how long it may take!
Hero of the Winds chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
This is a great idea! It's very interesting, and I'd love to see more. I especially liked Aryll's and Tatl's chapters. Keep it up!
Hakimu chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
These are all amazing. You should be proud of yourself.

I don't know if you accept requests for this, but have you thought about writing a goodbye with Medli, when Link left her in the Earth Temple? It could be called "Medli: by duty" or something.
Citrine Griffin chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
this, my friend, damands an illustration.
Daimee chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
Maybe it's getting boring, but I once again love your work and have nothing but praise.

What I like about your general work is that you don't stick with anything. You don't focus on one game, one characer or one pair or even one genre. There's humour (I still reread the first chapter of "Link's Girls"), but also sad stories like this series and I love it.

Keep it up!