Reviews for I'm Back!
Lamimi25 chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
Just wanted you to know I thought this story and That Infrenal Question were great. You're an amazing writer...even if you don't know anything about American high school! )

Lamimi25
bluchromed2002 chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
I finally finished rereading this so i could review! This was still pretty good! Everything came full circle and it had an ending fitting to an amazing two part story. Sam grew up, going from a sex shark to a man in love and facing his flaws and consequences. I enjoyed the parts w/ his family and the scenes when he went to his grandpa's funeral and grave...and I was pleasantly happy to learn the words he spoke to Mercedes in TIQ...Stay My Love is a beautiful statement. Great job!
Jujubee58 chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
I really enjoyed your fanciful!
Jujubee58 chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Some do have slots in the door depending on how old the home is.
LadiJ chapter 20 . 12/11/2012
you did a great job on this story I loved it
gdhill chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
That's what he said to her! How very sweet! Aww!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/3/2012
WONDERFUL!
shugosailormewmewz21 chapter 20 . 9/29/2012
Loved it soooooooo much
BBlover33 chapter 20 . 9/11/2012
THIS WAS FANTASTIC! I love the whole the old Sam is back! It only took him twenty chapters, but it was totally worth it! I can't wait to see what other stories you're going to write! I'll keep my eyes open!
-BB
Leeisme chapter 20 . 9/8/2012
This is an amazing ending to an amazing story. Sam has grown up, going from a sex shark to a man in love. The journey for Samcedes was bumpy and even brutal at times, but I think that both would agree it was worth it. Prom for the two of them this time was so meaningful and filled with promises of love and a bright future TOGETHER. I was so touched by their songs and loving exchanges. There were good feels all around. I was also glad to see Shane and Jordana and Puck and Quinn got their acts together enough to take the plunge into couplehood. They are both good matches. I am also happy that both couples seemed genuinely happy and supportive of Samcedes. Prom 2012 will definitely be a night of good memories filled with lots of stories that Sam and Mercedes can tell their children, which their is no doubt they will have in their Samcedes foreverness.
The after Prom festivities demonstrated the evolution of their relationship. You did a wonderful job of demonstrating that this wasn't the same couple who were just having fun, etc. from last summer. Instead, these are two young people very much in love expressing it in a way that would continue for the rest of their lives. Sam's concern about making certain that Mercedes knew how much he loved her inside and out as well as his overwhelming desire to protect her and keep her safe even while his hormones were on overload were both signs of his maturing. He's come a long way baby! I loved your use of the title as the closing lines of the fic, because Sam is back to being his true self with his true love.
Once again, I want to thank you for taking us on an amazing journey. You are a great talent. Please know that this story is filled with some of the funniest moments I've read. Also, "And Then A Hero Comes Along" is one of the most well written and moving works of literature that I have ever read. Thanks for sharing your gift with us. I look forward to more of your work.
Leeisme chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
Your comedic gift is on full display in this chapter. I was near tears laughing at Sam's first meeting with the Joneses. I was concerned that Sam would have a difficult time. However, who knew that Dr. Arthur Jones would be a fool to to reckoned with? Arthur is so funny between his threatening presence, his sizing Sam up as unlikeable and untrustworthy to his being openly whipped by his wife. He was just too funny. It was also funny to see Sam who is usually all swagger when it comes to handling confrontation be knocked off his game by the big guy. I think Sam may have killed the flowers or fainted if Mrs. Jones hadn't ran interference for him. (The I'm still heres were comic genuis.) That gave him time to regroup and get Dr. Jones on his side. The irony of the football player conversation was too funny. If Dr. Jones only knew that the Sam the swimmer used to be Sam the quarterback, that conversation would've gone differently. Also, I suspect if he knew that Sam was his daughter's boyfriend and his future son-in-law the conversation would have taken on epic proportions and poor Sam would've disappeared mysteriously instead of taking Mercedes to prom. :D
Mercedes was a vision for prom. I really liked the direction you took with her wardrobe choice. It was so appropriate for your Mercedes including her wearing the same shoes she wore to the infamous party on the same night that Sam first called her "my love". Of course, she wore her Christmas necklace. It was perfection.
Oh and Mrs. Jones having met Stevie and Stacie and connecting them to her neighbor's sighting made me smile!
The double date with Mike and Tina was a great coming of age moment for Samcedes as a couple. That was nice.
I had no doubt that Sam would not be able to contain himself for too long. Samcedes parking lot kissing was not a surprise. However, I was surprised that Marcus would be dumb enough to antagonize Mercedes once she was away from Sam. There is no doubt that he deserved what he got. I was concerned that Sam would get a little crazy and go after him, but he has matured. His acknowledgement that his task as Mercedes' boyfriend was to hang back and let her fight until she told him she needed him was a huge step in their relationship.
This was a wonderful chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2012
I'm very sad to see this end...but I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff. Thank you for a beautiful story :)
ngawai chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
Well now I am super disappointed that I never posted this earlier...just noticed that I didn't..when I thought I did dah...grrr! I am so sad it had to end...but as the saying goes - all good things must come to an end :(

Anywho..Just needed to thank you so much for this fic. I enjoyed the sadness, the happiness and most of all the laughter which enveloped it all. I loved the way you completed it and the fact that Sam and Mercedes are happy together once again. Oh so cute..she got her old cute, adorkable Avatar obsessed, fried chicken eating Sam back...Thank you for the prequel to this and just thank you so much for the time and effort you took in producing it. I am humbly grateful for the beautiful talent God has blessed you with. Thank you always xx

May the lord keep you. May his light shine upon you. Peace, love and happiness always :)
MizzSarai chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
Absolutely Amazing. I love how you ended it. Sad to see it's over but happy that they ended up together... Just perfect!
MizzSarai chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
Mercedes father is too much! Lol loved this chapter.