Reviews for Emblem of Eternity
Absolutely beautiful story!
Moniurek chapter 1 . 4/18
That was just amazing
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Loved it. I was nearly crying reading this. Can u tell me what story gave u the burst of inspiration 2 write this if u can remember?
Lifesend chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Ugh! You should have posted a tear jerker warning at the beginning of this story! It's bittersweet but so beautiful. I love how you show moments of their lives. But next time, do give a girl a warning will ya? I can't stop crying at the end :-)
tomerica1016 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This seriously makes me cry my eyes out every time I read it. Lol.
CloisLover94 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
i got to tell you, no other story has touched my heart like this one did. you made me truly believe in unconditional love and ive read this ona while ago and ive thought about it from time to time and i still get tears in my eyes when i remember the last few parts of this truly wonderful story and im kicking myself for forgetting to leave a review this whole time. you are an extraordinary writer and really gets the emotions out of a reader to their CORE. honestly words cant desribe how i felt reading this. this is the one story that really got to me. amazing job once again!
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
God that was beautiful. I amost had tears in my eyes.
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Just so you know, you had me in tears on multiple occasions. In fact, I have tears in my eyes now as I'm typing this, making the screen blurry. This story was so beautiful. I absolutely adore it.
yann3 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
beautiful.. tears in my eyes
Diana chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
this is so devastatingly wonderfull heartbreaking story. I don't like it when Clark and Lois not together in the end. But your story in an exceptional, after reading from the begining to the end, i come to terms that this story had to end just the way you wrote it. Thank you for done.
k3josai chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
"It kind of fits, in a weird way. We've always travelled the long road. I mean, it took us years to fall in love..."

Love that line... I love writing my Clois stories in an angsty way. You surpassed mine. My hair is still standing while writing this review. This story is really moving. Heartbreaking.

Thank you for sharing this story.
WearTheMask chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is one of the few pieces of fanfiction that has truly moved me to tears. There's so much I want to say and yet none of my words seem like enough to do it justice. So I will say, simply, your writing is gorgeous. Thank you for posting this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
this story left me sobbing by the end.

the way you wrote clarks love for lois is so true and beautiful its so staggering and unconditional and im happy lois had him by her side till the end.

beautifukl story im writing this with tears in my eyes!
asaMade chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Seersha, I honestly don't know what to say..this is beautifull..I find myself crying so hard at the couple last part..thank you for making such breathtaking story about Lois and Clark :)