Reviews for Undercover Sugar
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 8/29
I was going to read this again, I already commented under a different name, however after over three years this appears abandoned since you haven't marked it "hiatus" maybe you'll get back to it one day. It's a good beginning however I don't reread stories I've already read, but which the author hasn't updated.
please continue to write this story
BeautifulLotus chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
i want more
Tekie Scythe chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
... ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?
Tekie Scythe chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Ahhhh! Adorkable!
Tekie Scythe chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Yay!

I know you're gonna hurt him though... And isn't the team watching Reid's room?
Tekie Scythe chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Awe, blame it on the alcohol.
Tekie Scythe chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
Congrats on confirming everything 'Aidan'.
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Keep your paws of Reid, mister!
Tekie Scythe chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Dante's Inferno? Nice joke.

At least Morgan's nickname for Reid won't be defiled.
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Damn, how much trouble is Reid going to get into this time?
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
Love it! Completely Sinful!
dramajunkie3066 chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
oh my gosh this is an amazing story, love it, why did you stop? I want to know how this ends please find it in your heart to continue...please.
Rachel Garber chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
I love this story so much are you ever going to finish it, it is so sweet, love that they connected with each other after so much UST, also thank you for not making Spencer say he was supposed to be dancing for Aiden, I wonder if he is the unsub. does he get to be the object of desire for all the newbies and then kills them. I loved the dance seen that would be hot to see for real. This is a sweet story and I hope you will get back to it, glad you gave the boys some loving before they took on their dangerous job. The story is really good, the description of Spencer's costumes and his pole dancing was hot loved his nickname Sugar how appropriate. Too bad we can't see a few episodes of this on the shelf. Good job please come back to it.
Peris chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Love your stories please update soon