Reviews for And Even Love is Not Enough
RoryxLoganxLOVE chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Can't you please make this into a series? So good what a great plot ... Like seriously
Acting-Singing-Bella chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I am pretty sure that this broke my heart is more ways than one. You are a terrific writer! Good job :D
Genie chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That was such a great story, sad but still happy at the end it brought a tear to my eye. You really have a talent plese keep writing if your thinking of a sequal I would love to read if they get back together please think about it. G
Hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
The "y cant i marry u" comment just nearly broke me down. That was gutwrenching to hear and to bear for logan. I felt for him. Very powerful words to use. Balances the merry of the holidays to the other emotions inside the pool house. I really enjoyed their naughty, witty banter and once again am happy that uve written a holiday fic. They are my faves of urs.

Well done on that writing event. Wow! Hope u got a nice hand massage or a manicure after that! Lol happy holidays and happy new year!
quinely23 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
this story is adorable! update!
ferhebrktr chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Continue this story plz! I want rory to change her mind!
fox24 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It was such a nice holiday present to read this story gave me nice Christams images of RL but it had the substence of Rory freaking out and thier longing and Rory's commitment issues. I liked how you use the Pool House that it's not this evil place, but a place where RL had good times there. I do agree Rory should wear the pajamas on the Christmas that would take place in Love Song or a mention.

Congrats on your original work you should proud of your self.
Mui chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
She has to wear the PJs next year with the Huntzberger family! Please make that part of Love Song! This was awesome as usual :)
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
why cant she say yes this year! ? she knows he is the one for her...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just get it done! ;))

hahah great story! :)
roganforever chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
love it! please update \!
K chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I hate her. I really really do hate her. I hate that they're both not ready for what I want. But I'm glad that next year this time in LSFNO they'll both be ready.
coffeeaddict012 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Love it! It fit in so perfectly with Love Song For No One. I loved the part with the Huntzbergers and the pyjamas... It's soo uncharacteristic but at the same time it seems like it could happen. Can't wait for the next chapter of LSFNO!
Chelle1609 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
beautiful story!

can't wait for u to continue the main story for this

Merry Xmas :D
K chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
So happy U r back! Can't wait for update to Love song for no one! Love this one.
Ela09 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Thanks for this great Christmas present! I love this story!