Reviews for Forgive My Broken Heart
Nrbl1 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Hoping you will continuing this story...
snoopylover60 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
This has grabbed me and it doesnt want to let go.

I hope you update soon. I rarely read charactor deaths. So this is newish to me.

Looking forward to more
OcSickGirl chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Too bad you stopped updating, this sounds like it would have been a really good story.
debslmac chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
:) I hope you continue this
Momma Laura chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
this is going to be heart breaking, isn't it?
JustSu chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
I've just found your story and I have to say that I'm completely amazed. I'm full of questions that I won't ask because I love the ride you graciously will give me. So please, tell me you will continue it. Please?
I'll pimp this fic on some groups on FB, if you don't mind. The lack of reviews, alerts and favourite is a shame.
Come back, please.
Oh, and thank you.
Iavasgil chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
This was such a powerful chapter. I swear, I was almost in tears by the time he saw the journals; internally screaming for him to call 911 - it COULDN'T be too late. I really enjoyed the way you wrote this from his point of view. It's so rare that you get to read a good fan fiction from Edward's point of view - and this is one of the better ones, in my opinion.

The only notes I have for you on this are superficial. I suggest you use the line breaks to designate between an A/N and the main text - just makes it look cleaner. Moreover, I would suggest using them for time shifts of significance - specifically where there is a memory segment. It allows for a more solid feeling of disconnection than plain italics - again, just my opinion.

Overall, a fantastic job thus far!
stormy315 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
very sad story...what does he mean with his statement "You know it has never been the same for me" when she tells him she loves him? he wasnt in love with her? or it was more than that?
Iavasgil chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was an amazingly written piece of fan fiction. I'm absolutely DYING to know what it was that Bella did to tear her and Edward apart. You have a spectacular grasp of timing, vocabulary, and vernacular. Overall, I look forward to where this goes.

Good Job!