Reviews for O Christmas Tree
LAGC chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Really sweet and very reflective of the A-team
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I reckon that is an awesome tree. It's crazy, but it works have a lot of decorating room, and be unlike any normal Christmas tree!
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
LOLOL this was hilarious! You wrote them all perfectly :)
PennyCent chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was such a cute Christmas story! What a nice bit of holiday cheer. Thanks so much for sharing!
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I just commented tonight to my family that Charlie Brown was an awful lot like Murdock. I said Murdock would probably get the same kind of tree that Charlie Brown did in the Christmas special: one that needed love because it was different. I enjoyed this story and especially when each team member added their own special touch to the tree.
thecathedral22 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This story is amazing! I was laughing loudly. I liked that even BA was acting like a kid.

So great that you put all of them to search trees just like them. And the way they decorated it...It was a unique story, a perfect A-Team story. Merry Christmas! :)
Laree England chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Ahhhhh Shellie... :) nice use of the name! If only he knew... Mwahaha! Anyway great fic, and thank you for finally getting it posted! Seeing that tomorrow's CHRISTmas (sorry for the capitals, I've been doing that lately) Eve, this was the perfect thing to get me in the mood! It's shocking to see how could of a writer you're becoming (that just sounded like an insult, but it's not). Keep it coming my flying machine!