Reviews for Letting Go
GlysMari chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This tale speaks volumes in just one short chapter. "Would you read it to me?" spoke the loudest of all and I couldn't help but smile.
Marianne Bennet chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I can't believe I didn't see this until now! This is so sweet without being cloying; I love it. It's certainly a different Hawke than your Misery (whom, as you know, I adore) but I like this one as well. Varric is spot on, as he pretty much always is in your stories, and Fenris is the right combination of awkward, frightened, proud, ashamed, and downright sweet.
DorkisMalorkis chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
this made me squee so hard omg!
FoamyxTobi chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh my gosh, that was so unexpected and sweet I started crying. This is such a good story!
mille libri chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I like that the whole story is written in Fenris's style of language - even the descriptors use his vocabulary, which makes it very easy to get into Fenris's head and remain there. And the attention to detail in the misspellings of the letter is very subtle - you can almost see Fenris struggling with certain words as he wrote them. It's a wonderful Christmas gift, Wyl - thank you so much! (And apparently I don't have you on author alert! Fixing that now.)
Sharem chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I think you captured Fenris' emotions perfectly and this was a wonderful gift to millelibri...:)