Reviews for Weekend at Cousin Jerry's
Mamafaul chapter 1 . 5/4
I loved this story! It was very...spicy! Love your work! Keep it up.
BloodRageInferno chapter 1 . 1/17
Haha awww i wanna know what happened! :p
emiral chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Aw, this is marked as complete. Shame. It was practically begging for a Chapter Two. Great job though! You are awesome at integrating flashbacks into the flow into the story. It wasn't jarring at all. *claps*
NameyName chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I could have sworn I had read this! Really awesome :3 wish it wasn't just a one shot!
Yautstar chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Hi! Another amazing story with a good material for a sequel. Maybe it could be yautja's POV.
Wouldn't take a lot of afford though since u already have had a perfect plot. But the story will be flawless. Please consider a sequel for our chistmas's gift. Luv u! Keep going!
From ur fan, Bangkok, Thailand.
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Damn. Also, wow. And a bit of OMFG.

And brava!
internalpanthara chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Interesting and steamy story. I very much enjoyed the way it was presented in an after-event perspective. I also found that the ending matched the tone of the story very well, inviting the reader to imagine future possibilities and reminisce as Lizzie was throughout the story. Your skillful storytelling is shining bright in the colorful characters and humor displayed here.
Panpriestess chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I think this one needs another chapter or a sequel.
Lilololly chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I really hope there's going to be a sequel!
I truly love all your stories. Keep up with the amazing work!
brascar chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
like this alot would like to see a part two to this short
auntiemaim chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I'd really love to see you expand on this one. What kind of trouble could a Yautja get himself into with two ooman pets?
deedee chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
ever thought of expanding this one or giving it a spin off?
AccountInactiveAndDeleted chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This was great. Well written and very interesting. Two drunk, horney girls in a secluded cabin with a hot tub in the middle of the woods: what could possibly go wrong? And cousin Jerry I just loved him.
Lorna Roxen chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This isn't the end is it? Please say no!
shikyoDEATH chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
...I want more! This was so amazing! I think a sequel would be very appreciated. I wish the predators were here now... But I can live with chest busters and face huggers. Even if you can't make a sequel, a side story would make my day! When I put my self in Lizzie's pov, I feel almost jealous that I would have to share such a hunk, although if no one else was there to help I would have not been able to walk... But I would kinnda enjoy it... Love the story! Vale!