Reviews for The Prom Party
90TheGeneral09 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Another well-written Zero Day story; it's a good thing we have writers like you taking an interest in great movies like this one. They have a lot of potential for fanfiction development- as your work clearly shows. You're a very good writer. This story, in particular, contrasts Cal's mindset with that of his fellow students. He clearly doesn't think like the average American high schooler, and while he doesn't appear in this story, Andre obviously doesn't either. To me, the best ZD fanfictions will always portray things the way the chosen characters saw them. Offer perspectives, especially those of Andre and Cal. But judging them is pointless, since the reader will more likely than not disagree. For something like ZD in particular, the best fanfics will just present well-written, thoughtful material and let the readers make their own decisions. It says something very good about you that your fanfics on Zero Day always do that.
Full Worm Garden chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
:3 This was really good. I liked it very much
da cero chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I was surprised to see a Zero Day section on !

It was a great movie, chillingly accurate and realistic.

Even though it was based on Columbine, Zero Day was a fascinating look into the minds of two very troubled teens.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story.

It really seems like this could have happened at their prom! Cal and Andre were such interesting characters, even if they were disturbed.