Reviews for The Twelve Days of Cursemas
Sammichbatch chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This was too amazing! It gave me good feelings!
Well written and good content - a hard to find mixture.
Kudos.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Cute and fun -nice twist on the 12 days theme :D really enjoyed it (was amused at the shenanigans that ensued from Andrew's gay christmas play).
Squeewockle chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Hah, I do have to admit I love the way you write. Thanks for this tiblit for christmas! 3
Jess Tiggs chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
HA HA HA ha haaaaa ha HA.

totally hilarious

banter is so awsome
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was a funny holiday story. Unfortunately, I didn't feel like doing a new story search between the 23rd and the 28th. Anyway, I enjoyed it. I might check out some of your other Faith/Buffy stories another time.
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Really love this. Made me laugh so hard. Thanks for the Christmas gift Electra, it's really appreciated.

Merry Christmas!
Jules chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh I loved this! So sweet and hilarious! Also probably the best use of Andrew I've seen in a long time. Great idea and beat writing! Thanks so much for posting this!
Drenn chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Alright, hats off to this story. This is officially my new favorite Fuffy/BtVS/Christmas/humor story. I loved it. I laughed, I grinned, I may have snorted at some parts because of the beautiful "What?" factor of the curse's representation. It was a phenomenal read, thanks for writing it!
Radi80 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Very cute. I haven't read a B/F story on awhile so nice blast from the past.

And I loved the unique ways you used the 12 days of Christmas.

Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays.
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Awww! Super sweet and definitely cute! I loved the Fuffy bits in this, how they subtly increased as each day went on. Also loved how you worked in each day of the Twelve that helped Buffy and Faith along. Definitely a wonderful Christmas present!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and God bless!

Always, always write from the heart...

-LF1080
Dr-Tan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Nawww I absolutely loved it Jen. I forget how much I love me some Fuffy.