Reviews for Modest Proposal
Flobbergasted chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
So cute, and it slots so well into its space into the series and the episode. Cheers!
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Well done! This is really a fitting addition to the storyline of the series, to say nothing of Sam and Annie's own love story.\

It's also a nice touch doing it all from Annie's perspective. In Life on Mars the viewer spends so much time inside Sam's head as he tries to make sense of things, but it's always Annie who plays the voice of reason.

She's also strong and vulnerable at once, which you've conveyed very well here. In LOM, HER ambitions, HER needs are often ignored in favor of the guys'.

And I love the inclusion of Phyllis as well - definitely one of my favorite LOM characters.
tervluv1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Lovely piece. I enjoy reading the "missing scenes" from shows' storylines, especially written this well in-character. Annie's excitement at given the chance to prove herself as a detective was equal to her attraction to Sam. Well written.
Jazzola chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Fantastic writing! Lovely to see some more life in this category. I would love to read more soon!

Jazzola :D