Reviews for Bad Santa
Daryl chapter 1 . 2/22
i love it :) love holiday kigo, this is a great story
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
:)(: Woo-hoo! Some serious funny hilarity. Betty is evil, she knows Shego having to play Santa for a bunch kids is cruel and unusual punishment. But Shego as Santa with a Kim Possible on her lap, now that is a wonderful thing.
Mimico Florido chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Warning - Aviso- Warnung: Quotes (read: spoilers) ahead.

*Kof kof just-prove-your-point-in-clothes-with-Poison Ivy-Kimmie kof kof* DC is safe. Is it not?

I wonder if Snowman Hank doesn't have a subtle Christmas hint? But I don't think his parents would have a problem with this anyway, since he always went to the Possible's xmas.

Kim is WRONG - SNOWMAN HANK IS VERY MANLY u.u I mean, he has a mustache. What is more manly than a guy, his hat and a mustache? XD

""Thanks guys," said Kim, relieved she was able to get her way without much argument."
Only because no one tries to level a mountain without dynamite, Kim. (The food thing was so funny, this whole story is too funny).

"The older children were much more comfortable sitting on a stranger's knee." I can think in a lot of ways how this can go wrong in real life.

"No problem KP. Monique and I will go and get her shoes and you can call me when you're done." He is out of his mind. There's nothing worse than women and shoes. Clothes aren't even close.

"I didn't realize Dr Director was so evil." She isn't. Think about it. Of all the places, Shego's a santa in a shopping in MIDDLETON. I say she planned this all along to amuse herself. GJ has eyes (and tubes) everywhere.

"Sure, the more the merrier. Besides you did stay with us, so they already know you."
"That wasn't me." Silly Shego. First, you can pretend. Second, they won't know unless you tell them. ;D (Just don't make any noises while spanking.)

I love these jokes about being sexy while in the lap of Santa. But I wonder how not one noticed it wasn't a man? Shego has... is... too feminine. Stuffings, lots, probably. Some people might say Kim was OOC (not sure). I say this was just too good to care (I never care if someone is or not OOC, anyway). XD

Yes, Shego, bring yourself wrapped. It 'll be the best gift she always had.
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
So, making amends for you know what. I gotta say, this seems like cruel and unusual punishment. Shego should look into her Constitutional rights ... unless of course they don't count with GJ being an international organization. I saw Kimmie kissing Santa! That will make one hell of a tabloid shot! Somebody just made a lot of money.
Bubblezmith chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Ya gotta live for the heels...
Honulicious chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Ah just saw this, well this is a better recall of Christmas! Ha ha Rufus Ron and Shego under a mistletoe? Eeeuuuwww
charis-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Strange plot... strange attitude... yet i loved it. It was refreshing to read this, thanks.
Redline57 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was fun, very nice. I liked it, made me smile. Awesome job!
cressey chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Lmao great one shot. sequel?
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Lol! This was pretty hilarious!
LJ58 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Rufus under the mistletoe.

I laugh.
Demonhedgehog chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Shego has the same level of patience I do with kids. That Betty has a pretty sadistic sense of humour! I particularly loved the mental images of Santa Shego and Ron in red heels :P
YouCanCallMePoison chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Cute. Really cute. Hope it's not a one shot.
longnite chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
That was truly wicked way to have Shego pay back her debt to society! Enjoyed the shopping spree and the wondrous surprise you slipped into the mall Santa gig. That was a twisted way to have her show up...and having a hot red head kissing the lips off Santa was inspired! lol!

Greatly enjoyed this gift...and on Christmas Eve no less! Happy holidays and thanks for getting these two together for the season of giving! ;)
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Heh Shego as Santa? that's a nw one, I dont know who had a worse time her or the kids.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.