Reviews for This Glassy Surface
Guest chapter 30 . 10/24/2014
i think alex really loves olivia i know i would two lawyers wont work
OnceUponAWritersDream chapter 35 . 1/31/2013
Hahaha am I the only one who visualized them naked in the parking garage?
OnceUponAWritersDream chapter 34 . 1/31/2013
So... Just like that all is forgotten?
OnceUponAWritersDream chapter 33 . 1/31/2013
Yeah Casey dis forgive Alex way too easily... But when you love someone you just can't help yourself sometimes but to be blinded by your love for them and forgive them even when the trust is gone
OnceUponAWritersDream chapter 29 . 1/25/2013
Alex WTF is wrong with you?! Sure Liv and you were together for years but she left you broken. We understand you're confused and part of you will always love Liv but you aren't in love with her anymore so get your shit together before you lose Casey!
OnceUponAWritersDream chapter 28 . 1/25/2013
Alex WTF are you doing?! You know going to see Liv is a bad fucking idea! No!
OnceUponAWritersDream chapter 27 . 1/25/2013
Oh shit! Didn't see that happening! Of course Liv isn't going to put a stop to it though. Alex remember Casey!
OnceUponAWritersDream chapter 26 . 1/25/2013
I thought Liv and Casey were going to really go at eachother! I doubt she will give up that easily though
OnceUponAWritersDream chapter 23 . 1/25/2013
Alex won't intentionally break Casey's heart. Her mom is trippin
OnceUponAWritersDream chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Good Alex gave a real apology. And they had a first date! So cute :)
OnceUponAWritersDream chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Oh no :(... She probably wrecked on her scooter. Alex you better fix things with her!
OnceUponAWritersDream chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Finally! I actually thought Casey would kiss her first! But that was way better!
OnceUponAWritersDream chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Awe Casey may not know it but she's bringing Alex out of herself :)
OnceUponAWritersDream chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Wow Liv that was fucked up :( poor Alex
McJoJo chapter 41 . 8/7/2012
I never thought I was going to love any other SVU ship than Alex/Olivia, but after I pretty much read all of the good A/O fanfics I could find I decided to give Alex/Casey a chance and I'm really really glad I did. I started reading the first chapter and after that I just couldn't stop, this story is so so so good! You made me laugh, you made me cry and you definitely kept me reading (I don't think I did much else for the past couple of days). I can't wait to start reading the sequel!

Thank you so much for introducing me to A/C fanfiction, it was absolutely worth reading!