Reviews for Now You See Me
Harmony chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
I'm so confused by your note about cheating. I don't know where it came from, but I agree that you should forgive them, but that doesn't mean you should keep dating the cheater. It is okay to let them go. Even though they may have apologized, and you have forgiven them, you cannot guarantee that they won't cheat again. They have already proven to be untrustworthy. And you want somebody who will only look at you.
Anyways, your story is good, and I hope you continue writing it!
Edward's spouse chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
excellent. waiting for more.
makoto-gerou chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Huh? What happend? The story went on quiet well and is rather katchyO,o
What made you so angry? Btw i ve got a ffnet proviele nover the given name and please update asap greetings mia
Ashleygirl422 chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Love this story
XxPixiePowerxX chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
*totally agrees with you on this one ... and also would just like to add that the media and everyone else should just let them handle it on their own*
Taylor9901 chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Post more of the story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
fan of kristen?forgiving is good bt that doesnt mean that they have to get together u said it is not our business..this is purely rob nd kristen's business..
snowiewolf chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
I hope you can post a new chapter to this story soon
alii101 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Does this hve to do with the KS?
angleface12 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
this cheating of kristin on robert i think is a big joke i think their love is meant to endure and last a lifetime. i can't see her doing it with this guy thou he is not in the same leage with robert ( hottie )
EmmyBear101 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Good so far can't wait for more
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Haha wow, this is really something you really should continue...
Taylor9901 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Great story. I'm loving it.
pinklady34 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Wow...really like the update. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012