Reviews for Bellum Domesticum
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2020
AWWW THIS IS PRECIOUS
Finnerad chapter 4 . 2/27/2020
Considerando que todo el mundo mágico sabe que dia nació Harry... esto simplemente es demasiado extraño.
Llamas and Sand chapter 4 . 9/17/2017
Yes yes he did faint guess how snape feelz now to I got
Guest chapter 28 . 5/10/2017
Love this story! Looking forward to reading more of it!
dianaanne chapter 28 . 5/8/2017
I really like this story and wondered what you'd had in mind to finish it off?
SkyeMoor chapter 24 . 12/14/2016
That last line's harry, isn't it?
Saranya Mushila chapter 28 . 8/7/2016
Awesome! CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER! OBE WORD, WICKED!
Sly Heiress chapter 28 . 4/26/2016
Is it just at a halt? Or is it finished...?
If it is not...continue , please...
Ianthesmall chapter 28 . 3/6/2016
I really enjoyed this story. It was very interesting and well written.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 28 . 1/30/2016
AMAZINGLY well written story. Absolutely fantastic. Pleae continue! I'd love to read more about the "Malfoy Problem."
nightpurr chapter 28 . 5/30/2015
Do you intend on finishing this story? It's such a disappointment to read something you enjoy only to find that is incomplete. PLEASE let me Kino
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 28 . 5/8/2015
Yes, I stand by what I said in my last review...you should really finish writing this or come back on FFN long enough to adjust the summaries of your incomplete stories as 'discontinued' or 'abandoned'.
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 18 . 5/8/2015
First off, I'm enjoying reading this, and it's really a pity you haven't updated since 2007, nor left a note saying you've abandoned this story.

You obviously wrote this pre-canon 5th book printing, or hadn't read it for some reason? I mean, since Ron WAS a Prefect in Rowling's story. Rowling has also informed everyone that she had actually pictured about 140 students being Sorted every year, but only chose to give identities to 40 of them so she had some ready-made characters to use when needed-so 2 5th year Prefects in each House wouldn't have been out of place.

In terms of being 'different', I'd probably have chosen Neville for a Prefect, though, or a random other 5th year boy who didn't need to be named.
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
okay I get that it was a war and rape was the lesser of two evils but no kid would okay with the man who attacked thier mother for any reason also it would be insult to the mother to act the man who attacked is now suddenly forgivable for thier horrible act. That is something no one gets over
Bridget Narcissa Malfoy chapter 8 . 9/15/2014