Reviews for Flag waving of a misfit
DeadEndGlitch chapter 16 . 4/11/2015
It's been like two years come on ;-;
ChangingAgainLater chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
I was going to stop at the first chapter, but I could only reach this one before quitting. Let's see. Overuse of the words "bastard" and "douchesnozzle". Lovi says more than that. Horrid grammar. Unrealistic. OOC-ness. Commas- Use them. Everything moves too fast and Antonio is too perverted. Making Turkey the villain (like always). Belgium is VERY OOC. She's a sweetheart, not a bitch. Quit targeting the females. Ivan says "da" too much. For fuck's sake, why do multiple characters speak during a single paragraph? Feli says "ve" too much. Lovi smiles too suddenly. He sets no boundaries at all towards Antonio. Capitalizing random words. Overdramatic.

And the worst part I've read yet:

"Seems like, I need to put the fucking faggot in his place." Sadiq yelled, grabbing Lovino's hair and throwing him across the room. That's when all hell broke loose. Antonio pounced on Sadiq beating the crap out of him, Sadiq's friends tried to pry Antonio off put were quickly thrown off by Francis and Gilbert.

Just... Stop... I actually laughed while picturing him being thrown across the room by his hair. Yeah, very realistic.
QueenOfDesu chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
"douchesnozzle" is the best word OMG.

I love this story already, even though I just started reading it. Keep being fabulous!
contagiousTrain chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
No... More..?
Rainfern chapter 16 . 12/29/2013

I'll be honest, I find it sexy that Antonio marked Lovino. But there's another thing, I don't like Norway. He's so emotionless, it irritates me.
Rainfern chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
I don't know why I laughed when Lovino said "shower", but I did. XD
Rainfern chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Sorry I was gone for a while. Anyway, I think it's so nice that Lovino helped America.
Tina-chan V chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
YAY! Finland and Sweden finally came in! Oh, and the last part was good, too.
Rainfern chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Romulus the interrogator/awesome grandpa.
Rainfern chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Hehe, Lovi, you have dirty dreams.
Rainfern chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
I like that Lovi and Mattie are friends. It's something I am fond of.
Rainfern chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Whoa, that was fast.
Rainfern chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I don't like Turkey anyway. The villain spot suits him in my opinion.
Tina-chan V chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
Go, Grandpa Rome!
Tina-chan V chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
Oh, Lovino, what da heck is wrong wit ya?