Reviews for New Year Approaches
Bejly chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Gamaaaaaaa! That was awesome and I'm very sad you are done:( but wait, I have an idea for your next story:Anna karenina with Harry potter characters! Doooooooooooooo it!
AncientHouseOfBlack chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
Oo, loved the future one! Too cute
Armontentia chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
DRUNAAAAAA! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! aahhahaha, i love how you got them into this story somehow.
Couture Girl chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
Not a Druna fan, lol.

But this was cute. I liked the epilogue! And all the chapter as well :)

Great job Gamma, you have gift!

Much love!

C.G.
Couture Girl chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
I have never read this pairing, but now I'm intrigued! Thanks Gamma!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
Well, I wasn't expecting Druna all of a sudden, but it figures. XD great story, really enjoyed it! :D
Inkfire chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
Oh, I like the way you finished this! I hadn't given any thought to show you might bring it a sense of closure, but this was nice. I like the way you pretty much summed up the action in the first paragraph, it was quite beautifully written, and all about love. And I like how Draco finds himself wondering about the Manor's past when we've just been told what it held. I liked his little dialogue with Luna, and then the way they just remained together in silence, not needing to speak any more. It was sweet ;) (yes! DracoLuna was sweet! But I don't ship it! XD)
obsessivegirl73 chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
Oh no! D: poor Reggie. *suspicious* is this another pairing you're going to try to convert me to? ;) lol. It's an interesting one. Looking forward to more! :D
obsessivegirl73 chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
Hmm does he not think so? I'm probably just reading too deep into it. XP good chapter, off to read the next! :D
Inkfire chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
Haha, the first sentence seemed really hilarious to me - was that what you were going for, or just my very random impression? Everyone's activities just seemed to be… on the wild side, and you stated it in such a matter-of-fact way, it just seemed funny. Especially with Regulus in the middle of it all. Your description of Marlene was very beautiful and I like the way you stressed how he sort of feels himself becoming poetic as he's watching her, he can't help it - he's fascinated, and she sounds so exotic and beautiful, a little in a faraway way. Loved the way you described her voice, too, it seemed quite harsh, her whole attitude was short and to the point, stressing that they are on opposed sides and they can't be together, but she's just delivering this information to him because she can't imagine not doing so. Very nice part!
Inkfire chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
I liked the way you described Alice's and Frank's relationship in this. You described the rush and perpetual danger of the war very well, and it strongly contrasted with the simple sweetness of the moment they shared. I like the way they didn't need anyone else - they only required one another to feel right… Their dialogue showed very well how they didn't need much explanations - they just understood one another, and their needs were common. It was so sweet - and quite bittersweet, when you think of their later destiny, always together, yet unable to even recognize one another. It was a lovely little piece, regardless!
Couture Girl chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
The calm before the storm!

Sad and very good. Just knowing what will happen to them. Can't wait for another one! Maybe Ted and Bella? Nah lol. Only if you want to of course ;)

Much love!

C.G.
AncientHouseOfBlack chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
I love this story! Aw, bless Narcissa, to me she seemed as though she sounded guilty!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
Naturally lol. XD of course there's three, of course there's Bellamort, of course Rodolphus means nothing... Good job, looking forward to more! :D
Inkfire chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
Really nice chapter! I like the way you had Bella check with Narcissa that Rodolphus was safely away, and the rush she seemed to be in. You really showed the vulnerability his mere presence put her under… Narcissa's quiet, slightly distant response was ironical too, taking into account your shipping RodCissy ;) The Dark Lord was very well done, as always. His speech was so smooth, though scarce - I could really imagine the sibilant sound of it, and Bella was hanging on his every word… The end was very pretty, darkly pretty - not too romantic ;)