Reviews for The Games People Play
Great. Now continue it.
creativesm75 chapter 4 . 5/14/2017
very good
Ranma-sensei chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Wow, this is... quite some ride. Even with all the things FFnet would have done to it by now (with all the changes in FF code) it's quite readable. And boy is it funny. (Note to self: avoid reading Zentrodie's stories in public).

Ja ne,
Ran
Archnecromancer King chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Very good this story, thanks for share it with us.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
Don't they have one for Asuka as well?
Sun S. Li chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
Good one. Thats all that can really be said.
shinji the good sharer chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
sequal! NOW!

ikari shinji
The Mad shoe chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
Dude your crazy...AND I LOVE IT!

This fic ROCKS!
Kettu chapter 4 . 8/27/2003
Can't stop laughing.

Can't... Stop... Laughing.

*Continues to shake like a druggie*
chaotic order chapter 4 . 4/16/2003
You know the 'Shinji Trainer' would be a good sequal to this fic. So many omake possibilities. oh well. Good fic. Damn good fic.
Priest chapter 4 . 4/9/2003
interesting premmis maybe you could exspand on it and flesh out the story some. Ja-ne (_)
frograss chapter 4 . 2/8/2003
Your story was very good. It was entertaining - laughed my a off more than once. Minor grammatical snafus, no big deal. I've read some of your other works - I don't remember them being bad... could just be that Alzhimers I have, who knows? Anyway, good solid story, most flamers have their own freakish shi y agendas anyway - most are not being objective - party poopers - knuckleheads - etc. Looking forward to more of your writing in the future.
Supercat chapter 4 . 8/14/2002
Hilarious! This fic is excellent!
Isamu chapter 4 . 6/14/2002
OK, that was just fucking funny! No, wait, hilarious. OOC, sure. Was it the fun, happy, comedic OOC that makes a humor story work so well? Ah, yes! This is what humor should be, tounge in cheek jokes about the way characters act, overly self conscious comments on social taboos that never become overly vulgar, and some great oneliners to bring it all home. Good job!
anonymous chapter 4 . 5/29/2002
im an idiot...i pressed the submit review button WAY too many times!...sorry if i've pissed anyone off with my stupidity...(aren't ellipses the greatest things ever!)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »