Reviews for Naughty Can Be Really Nice
AlpineHolly chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Nice ... very nice indeed
MrsCriminalMinds chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
This is great loved it :D is there a sequel?
History05 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Wow! That was incredible. Seriously, seriously loved the hotness, & alpha male Hotch. Well done :)
History05 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Again, poor Emily! Lighten up Hotch!
History05 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Poor Em, that guys sounds like a complete creep.
missluluprentiss chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Writing smut may be hard, but you do it fantastically!

Very hot! Great story :)
missluluprentiss chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Emily is so badass! Love it :)
Rugbygirrl chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Wow that was hot stuff! I thought Hotch blew it when he asked for the outfit back! I think I would've been chucking my boot at him!
missluluprentiss chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Ou, I can picture Em in that now ;)

Good idea for a case! Very interesting :)

Lol nice little bit about Beth in there

Hotch is such a good guy! He wants Em, but he also really cares about her!
TheTruthBetween chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Hhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg...

So. Fucking. Hot. And yes, smut is difficult to write, and I am SO glad you wrote some for me! :D

Also thank you for this: ""Yes, sir," she snarled out giving the "sir" her best "screw you" tone. The meaning she could convey with a one syllable word was envious." because, well, Emily's mastered the verbal finger with respectful words LOL

And THIS! "She stood before him dressed in her knee high boots, stockings held up with a garter belt, red boyshorts and a black bra. Her chest was heaving and anger had colored her cheeks. She glared at Hotch." Fairly certain I should've sat on a towel to read this. Jus' sayin'.

Thank youuuuuuu! *heart*
Jolene chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
That was a cute story except for the Beth stuff. It's petty and catty and doesn't paint Hotch in a very good light.
HPforever-after chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Thanks for the Chriatmas preset n great job. But how did JJ figure it out
HGRHfan35 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
You may find it hard to write Smut but Honey. . . . you do it SO WELL!

Now this was just what I needed when I woke up this morning. I need to walk the dog and go into work soon but I had to tell you. . . this was old-fashionly GOOD STUFF from you.

You had me panting & fanning my flushed face at 8.00am *giggles*

I just love me some Alpha Hotch. . . . .*deep sigh*

Gotta go into work now but please. . . . keep writing the good stuff. Step out of Canon, forget the Botch & do what you do best; HotLy!

*hugs & kisses* & Happy Boxing Day!

C
TigerLily888 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
This was the perfect combination of HotLy sweetness and HotLy smut. LOVED, LOVED it. Loved out of control Hotch and keen to please Hotch *wink* Great fic, absolutely enjoyed reading it, was the best boxing day present!
greengirl82 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Oh I absolutely loved this, great job. :)