Reviews for Don't You Remember
NabStew chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
omg buygfbvhifdjbvd

he went to Jacob, he is going to tell her, but he is going to meet Mike first wtf dgvyudsihvufdojbifg

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT ONE CLARY OMG :')

Reviews are better than being in jail..obviously.

BAHAHAHAHHAA

YOU ROCK

ILY

BAM
quinzy chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Will this be good? Didn't Bella got Edward's message?
HockeyChick10 chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
Oh, Edward. I feel so bad for him. You and the cliffies lol
vivita126 chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
oh, you're mean xD leaving us like this.
corinnakt chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OMGGGGG WHY THE FUCK IS MIKE CALLING EDWARD? OH SHIT!

okay im scared/anxious/excited for the next ch!

I actually really like the cliffy! haha

i feel like u told us enough.. we know they're gonna meet.. just not when and where. lol thats enough info for now. im sure the next ch will be EPIC!

asjdbfbbfkhdfhadsg i just want E/B to be together forever obvi and for mike to gtfo!

Also congrats on winning the You Write What contest! DYR is amazing and DEF deserved it! :D

CANT WAIT FOR MORE!

-cori
NJSilla chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
I HATE MIKE WITH ALL OF ME

HE IS A MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE

KNOWING HOW MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE HE IS AND READING BELLAS POV

WHEN SHE FINDS OUT HE WAS CHEATING ON HER

WOW SHES GOING TO BE FEEL FRUSTRATED FOR NOT NOTICING EARLIER!

OMGGGGGGGGG I KINDA WANT THE DAY OF THE WEDDING TO COME ALREADY, SEE IF SHE'S MARRYING THE PRICK OR NOW

AND EDWARD SAYING HES NOT SAFE FOR HER JUST ABOUT MADE ME CRYI BECAUSE GOD THEY NEED TO FUCK, SHE NEEDS TO MAKE LOVE OR FUCK WITH A REAL MAN, NOT MC-COWARD-NEWTON! I DONT WANT HER TO BE EWWW I THINK I JUST PUKED IN MY MOUTH AT THAT!

XDCFYVGUBHINJMK

CFVGUBHIJNOKPL

I NEED NEXT CHAPTER OMG

IM NERVOUSE

LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU

NADI
kkmreads chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
Argh... I'm all for angst but this Bella makes me want to slap her sometimes. Hoping strongly that Edward shares why he left before she ends up marrying Mike...the giant douche canoe.
hearbroken-memi chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
pleaseeeeeeeeee update soon dying to know whats next ... and thank you for writting such interesting fic :D stay happy & safe
A is for Angel chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
i cant wait to find out why edward left

but its heartbreaking to read of bella's emotions i hope she can find them soon

thank you so much for updating i am uberly exicted for more and thank you for your message the other day i definely admire you as an author
Alex chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I found this on You Write What! I love it so far! Cant wait to read more!
honeycat22 chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Nothing is better than wearing E/R clothes...just sayin'. I hope Bella finds out about scumbag Mike befote it's too late. She is being too wishy washy right now. Hello, we know what Edwsrd looks like, rigjt?
omg chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Mike is AN ASSSHOLE! btw: love the chapter
vivita126 chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
No fair! She's so confused and Mike is such a dick, she's just confused bc she doesn't want to break Mike, but he doesn't even give a real crap about her, only wants her for status. Grrrr! I hate Mike. I live a Mike Newton loathing life.
airia101 chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
What can I say? That was an amazing chapter as with all the other chapters in your stories... You capture the emotions so well and really drew me in... Its relatable and it would be heartbreaking if I didn't know that you would never dissapoint by keeping Bella and Mike together ;) Please never stop writing 3
corinnakt chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
I honestly hate that Bella is having an inner battle with herself about this shit. I mean I get it but if homegirl only fucking new what her "fiance" was doing behind HER back she would be like FUCK THIS!

I CANT WAIT FOR HER TO CATCH MIKE'S ASS DOING SOME DIRTY SHIT. AND I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHY EDWARD LEFT HER IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!

LOVE YOU MEOW