Reviews for Don't You Remember
corinnakt chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
I honestly hate that Bella is having an inner battle with herself about this shit. I mean I get it but if homegirl only fucking new what her "fiance" was doing behind HER back she would be like FUCK THIS!

I CANT WAIT FOR HER TO CATCH MIKE'S ASS DOING SOME DIRTY SHIT. AND I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHY EDWARD LEFT HER IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!

LOVE YOU MEOW
RobandKrislove chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
poor Bella :(

really it isnt that easy. I hope she goes with her heart or Rosalie or someone shows her the real face of Mike before its too late. I love the intensity you write that story its really heartbreaking. With Love x
Ganina chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
I don't really like Bella right now...
deletedaccount435 chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
Oh lord, Bella's confused. I do get her, though. Suddenly the love of you life comes back in your life.

Your heart and brain want two different things. Hope she figures it out soon. And I really, really want to know why Edward left!

Love, Linnie
Charlie Belle chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Can't wait for when Bella leaves Mike. He is the biggest douche I've ever read in a FF. Keep up the good work.
Awww this chapter made me sad :( I wish it was longer... :( Hurry up and update! I looove you x
jimmy chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
my baby bella... arrgghh mike can suck my balls (if i even em' lol) i hope bella finds out about mike only wanting her for her body and shitty stuff that includes j?

and i'm really looking forward .. to the reason why edward left?

this story is really great, can't wait for the next one.

- lots of love,

jimmy
Chelsea chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
AMAZING! I hate how fast I read this because then it's over way too fast. I can't wait to see what happens!
Courtney37 chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Nothing is better than wearing Edwards clothes. ;) as for Bella. Ooh that poor girl. She needs to give in and follow her heart. Freaking ask Edward why he left. I can't wait for more. Thanks again.
mel chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
So I have absolutely no idea where to start with this review other than the fact that Bella needs to get bitch slapped by me so she can see that Edward is there (figuratively) on his hands and knees begging for her back while Mike is a complete asshole that only wants her or her body! Well, I guess Bella hasn't really caught Mike in the act yet ... but I hope she does soon. Edward can only take enough rejection before it starts hurting his pride! ;) Anyways enough with my rambling review ... I'm just SO pumped about this story! AH ok bye byeeee xoxoxox
HockeyChick10 chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
Bella better not marry Mike or I'll punch her in the ovaries.

Great chapter!
NabStew chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
OMG FVGUYFDIBUJGF

poor Bella!

actually, she doesn't know anything, she doesn't know why Edward left and the Mike is an ASSHOLE! hahaha

Edward has to grab her and make her react! lol

I love this chap Clary, I WANT NEXT ONE NOW! hahahaha

ILY
mysty1234 chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
I hate Mike! I wonder what he was up to. Nothing good probably. Smh, I love your writing Clary, cant wait to read more!
shaz308 chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
Just found this on fictionators. Mike is such a douche. Bella sure knows how to pick them! Looking forward to more soon, thanks.
vivita126 chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
I LOVED this chapter. . idk why. LOL Mike a such a motherbeeping douche, GOD! Bella needs to leave him, ugh! can't wait for the next update. . really!
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »