Reviews for Don't You Remember
Courtney37 chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
I just got caught up with this fic and already I love it! Not cool with the Lemon tease & then showing is what actually happened but still love it. I hate Mike. Even if Bella didnt cheat on him he's still a douche. Can't wait to read more. Thanks again
A is for Angel chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
ha mike can have her

bella has edward now;)

cant wait for more
A is for Angel chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
i lovvvvvvvvvve it and cant wait for more;)
A is for Angel chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
i love Epov and i cant wait for more
A is for Angel chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
that was so amazing i felt the emotion to my very core and im so exicted for more

thank you for updating i cant wait for more
A is for Angel chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
ha im so exicted for more
A is for Angel chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
i love the way the write from the soul and i love this story so very much;)
A is for Angel chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
i understand where mike is coming from

but i cant wait for more edward the way you write him makes him to be so hot

thanks for updating i cant wait for more
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
why didn't i find this sooner?

i love it so so much;)
kkmreads chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Oh Mike is a douche nozzle! I'm torn on liking Edward's dream or reality better... Leaning towards reality but I have to read more to be sure. ;) Hope you will update soon.
marce leighton chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
OMG i love this fanfic i been waiting forever reading the new chapter
Karen chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I saw this on fictionators! Can't wait to read more!
Stinepiigen chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
FUUUUUUUUUCK HIM. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK HIM! WHAT THE HELL? HE'S A FUCKING IDIOT. I HATE HIM. MIKE, GO TO HELL!

Sorry - I just was a little surprised that he was THAT kind of boy, but surely he is. I feel sorry for Bella, she can't even see it. He's using her. HE'S FUCKING USING HER. He doesn't even love her. All he can think about is SEX! Is that all? Fucking hate him.

How can a guy do that to a girl, who's broken? HOW? How can he marry her ONLY because she's tight and the sex is good. I don't understand. That doesn't make sense AT ALL!

THIS is just another reason for Bella to leave him. She's so much NOT going to marry him. She can't. Edward, please save her and convince her that she doesn't have to marry him. Please. do it!

And what the fuck happends in the end? He's fucking cheating on her too. Hate that guy. Mike's always been ANNOYING; but never like this. Well, anyway i don't like him. Never will. Not after this.

- As you can hear I really can't handle stuff like that. I can't handle guys, who's using girls and stuff..just can't!

Besides that; I really, really want to hear more from Edward and Bella. What happened for real? I have no idea. Well, hopefully they spend the night together - and by that I mean slept in the same bed. That would be so, so cute3 But what else? I really wanna know Clary.

I just love this fanfic. It's so so good. Just from the first line of it I fell in love. And I still am. Just can't wait for the next chapter. And to see what happens next. I'm sure it's going to be great. THANK YOU!3

Love you so much for this.

STINE LOVES CLARY 3
I want another update! Nowwwwww! Pleassseee. I love love love you! x
juicybitkathy chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
wow finally seeing the true mike and for a minute i felt bad for him
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »