Reviews for Don't You Remember
NJSilla chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
So wow I really wasn't expecting a Mike POV

but to be honest it was fucking necessary I feel!

BUT I WANT TO PUNCH HIM AND THEN KICKED HIM TILL HIS BRAIN SWELLS IN THE HEAD AND HE DIES A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH BY ME!

HE DESERVES TO DIE!

EVEN THOUGH I WANT TO KILL HIM I LOVE HIS POV AND IT KINDA MAKES ME FEEL THAT I WANT MORE!

HOW HE THINKS HES BETTER THAN EDWARD BY SAYING THAT HE MUST HAVE ABUSED BELLA

LIKE WTF THE ASSHOLE NEEDS TO GO SOMEWHEREEEE!

PEOPLE READ AGAIN AND PAY ATTENTION ITS FUCKING JESSICA NOT JASPER OR JAMES OR JACOB OR JANE

OR NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT

IT COULD BE JANE!

SO I HATE YOU JANE

BUT YOU CLARY YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB WRITING HIS POV I LOVE IT!

YOU ARE AMAZING, HATER TO THE LEFT!

PEOPLE STOP TELLING HER SHIT ON TUMBLR FOR NOT UPDATING

SHE HAS A LIFE, SHE CANT SPEND ALL OF IT WRITING

AND IF SHES GOING TO WRITE A GOOD CHAPTER TAKES DAYS TO BE GOOD

AND NOT BE CRAPPY SO GET ON WITH IT PEOPLE AND STOP BEING BITCHY!

I LOVE YOU MALLORY,

NADI!
ebony chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
J IS FUCKING JAMES I KNOW IT, I FUCKING KNOW IT!

THIS DOUCHE IS GAY, HES GAY OMG POOR BELLA!
NabStew chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
OMG SUYGFVUDSVIFD

I HATE HIM!

HE ONLY CARES ABOUT APPEAREANCES ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG I WANT TO HIT HIM! LOL

I'm so happy that DYR is back Clary!

I miss it sfm :')

thank you for updating, ILY! *heart*

can't wait for next one!

BAM
HockeyChick10 chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Mike is a fucking pig. I want to rip his balls off! Fucking douchebag!
code4bs chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
that perv! is j jessica? lol., oh well, i'm gonna wait for the next chapter alright? hopefully not too long., hehe., keep it up! :)
Claudia chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
J? THAT REMINDS ME OF JESSICA, DUDFJHAVDJHA I CANTT WAIT TO READ IT TOMORRROW :O
rclaurel chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Well it is either Jessica or Jasper...
corinnakt chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
OMFG THIS CHAPTER COMPLETELY SHOCKED ME! I WAS NOT EXPECTING A MIKE POV FOR ONE AND I FIGURED HE WAS A DOUCHE BAG BUT NOT THAT MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE. HE IS USING THE SHIT OUT OF HER AND ITS DISUSTING! UGH!

HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HER OR ANYTHING ABOUT HER... NOT LIKE HE GIVES A FUCK OR ANYTHING UGH

ANYWAYS I LOVE THIS NEW TWIST TO THE STORY. I MEAN.. THERE WERE ALREADY SO MANY TWISTS AND BAM! WE GET ANOTHER ONE! I FUCKING LOVE IT AND I FUCKING LOVE DON'T YOU REMEMBER! *SINGS*

LOVE YOUUU MEOW

-CORI
Charlie Belle chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Had a feeling Mike was a douche, and you've proved me right. He is just...*shutters*. Creepy, to the highest point. Like to see in his POV, we get a little bit on how he is. Which is good. Can't wait for more, update soon.
Meli chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
"I swear if I looked between us I would be able to see the currents going back and forth, pulling us together."

This is like the most beautifully written prose I've seen in a long time. It's such an amazing way to describe their chemistry, their need/want/desire to be together. *fans self* I cannot wait to read morrrrreeee! :)
Lee215 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Hooked, def going to put this on story alert! Lee ( tayl215)
babeeallison chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Mike's an douche bag!
Ellen92 chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Oh god, oh god, oh god. One of the best fics I've read so far. Not even kidding.

You know that feeling when you read something REALLY good and you have that idk, feeling in your stomach... Askldfjqs, I don't know how to describe it, but damn, it was there about half of the time when I was reading this story.

(Oh yeah, normally I don't read uncomplete fics, but apparently I've been stupid to not check it and here I am right now, being completely frustrated with myself! I'm planning on reading your Mallory-Tyler fic as well, but I'm waiting till it's finished, because I can't stand the wait and BAM here I am... Oh well... I don't care actually.)

Anyway, I've just seen it has been a while since you've updated this fic and I really really really really really hope you haven't given up on it, because damn, I want to know the ending and why Edward left and.. Damn, I just need to know!

Okay, this review has turned out to be a lot longer than I expected it to be. Sorry for my ramblings and I really hope to see an update soon. Don't leave me hanging here please ;)
Lol I think his "dream" is what actually happened! I hope I'm right! I really like this story! I love your writing, you are amazing :) Can't wait for the next chapter! xx
LolaMcArthur chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
Love this chapter, cant wait to read the rest :)
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »