Reviews for Don't You Remember
HockeyChick10 chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Mike is a fucking pig. I want to rip his balls off! Fucking douchebag!
code4bs chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
that perv! is j jessica? lol., oh well, i'm gonna wait for the next chapter alright? hopefully not too long., hehe., keep it up! :)
Claudia chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
J? THAT REMINDS ME OF JESSICA, DUDFJHAVDJHA I CANTT WAIT TO READ IT TOMORRROW :O
rclaurel chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Well it is either Jessica or Jasper...
corinnakt chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
OMFG THIS CHAPTER COMPLETELY SHOCKED ME! I WAS NOT EXPECTING A MIKE POV FOR ONE AND I FIGURED HE WAS A DOUCHE BAG BUT NOT THAT MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE. HE IS USING THE SHIT OUT OF HER AND ITS DISUSTING! UGH!

HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HER OR ANYTHING ABOUT HER... NOT LIKE HE GIVES A FUCK OR ANYTHING UGH

ANYWAYS I LOVE THIS NEW TWIST TO THE STORY. I MEAN.. THERE WERE ALREADY SO MANY TWISTS AND BAM! WE GET ANOTHER ONE! I FUCKING LOVE IT AND I FUCKING LOVE DON'T YOU REMEMBER! *SINGS*

LOVE YOUUU MEOW

-CORI
Charlie Belle chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Had a feeling Mike was a douche, and you've proved me right. He is just...*shutters*. Creepy, to the highest point. Like to see in his POV, we get a little bit on how he is. Which is good. Can't wait for more, update soon.
Meli chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
"I swear if I looked between us I would be able to see the currents going back and forth, pulling us together."

This is like the most beautifully written prose I've seen in a long time. It's such an amazing way to describe their chemistry, their need/want/desire to be together. *fans self* I cannot wait to read morrrrreeee! :)
Lee215 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Hooked, def going to put this on story alert! Lee ( tayl215)
babeeallison chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Mike's an douche bag!
Ellen92 chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Oh god, oh god, oh god. One of the best fics I've read so far. Not even kidding.

You know that feeling when you read something REALLY good and you have that idk, feeling in your stomach... Askldfjqs, I don't know how to describe it, but damn, it was there about half of the time when I was reading this story.

(Oh yeah, normally I don't read uncomplete fics, but apparently I've been stupid to not check it and here I am right now, being completely frustrated with myself! I'm planning on reading your Mallory-Tyler fic as well, but I'm waiting till it's finished, because I can't stand the wait and BAM here I am... Oh well... I don't care actually.)

Anyway, I've just seen it has been a while since you've updated this fic and I really really really really really hope you haven't given up on it, because damn, I want to know the ending and why Edward left and.. Damn, I just need to know!

Okay, this review has turned out to be a lot longer than I expected it to be. Sorry for my ramblings and I really hope to see an update soon. Don't leave me hanging here please ;)
Lol I think his "dream" is what actually happened! I hope I'm right! I really like this story! I love your writing, you are amazing :) Can't wait for the next chapter! xx
LolaMcArthur chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
Love this chapter, cant wait to read the rest :)
Chynna chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
What I Would Do To Be In Her Situation Right Now ? Idc About Mike , I Would've Had Sex With Edward Right Then & There . You Can Tell That They Belong Together , If They Didn't They BOTH Wouldn't Have Such STRONG Feelings For Each Other ! By The Way GREAT Story , When She Said ' I Saw Edward ' At The End , I Really Got Excited For The Next Chapter ! :D
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Oh, I'm not sure ANYTHING could be better than being kissed by Edward, ha ha! I'm so loving this story, and glad to be back to it. I'm hoping once IAoY is finished, you'll be able to write a lot more on this one, as I can tell there's a huge story to be told. You've definitely got me very hooked. There's so much I want to know, but I'll be patient and wait for the story to unfold. I'm dying to find out why he left and why he thinks he's no good for her. Definitely need to hear more on that. So now what? She has to go break Mike's heart, right? I almost feel bad for him, as he doesn't seem like a bad guy, and it seems like he really loves her, but I have to think he won't be surprised at all when she tells him she can't marry him because she still loves Edward. I'm sure he kind of expected it all along, and surely knew the truth when Edward showed up at the rehearsal. I adore Edward, of course, but I'm still sad for Mike.

Can't wait to read more.

Debbie
Chelsea chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
I freaking LOVE this fic! I am a huge fan of It's All On You, and I am SO happy that you are doing another one! I can't wait to read more!
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »